mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Yo Mac, Lime I would love to play a set with you guys as well. As Throughout my entire BB career I never have. Need Rachel and Haku MU exp bros!

It disconnected right? GG, that was 10+ anyway. I was having fun VS Celica tho. I want to get more experience VS her. That second hit of her 6B somehow hits me every time.

ggs.  it DCed because comcast said to pack it up before further shaming.  Sorry about that.

ggs.  it DCed because comcast said to pack it up before further shaming.  Sorry about that.

Ah all right. Well I was fine with playing more since I never play Celica and she was so cute I was enjoying just sitting there and blocking and watching her animations lol

Ah all right. Well I was fine with playing more since I never play Celica and she was so cute I was enjoying just sitting there and blocking and watching her animations lol

Should've told me.  I was hoping to lose 50 more times honestly.  next time then...

I was watching you return to quickwakeuplime before my very eyes, I had to see it through to the end.

Also after that I ended up playing Moblin on stream anyway so I had to dance away from 8k combos so that was exciting.

GGs to ricky. the lag yelled time to stop.

lime was missing the last bit to pull it out. lots of matches almost won.

GGs to ricky. the lag yelled time to stop.

lime was missing the last bit to pull it out. lots of matches almost won.

GGs. Although I felt I did way more errors than usual. Oh well.

also badlime, why hazama and celica, but not izayoi? who are you playing now?

Only picked hazama because im not too familiar with hakumen this version.  

Switched to Celica because i was a lost cause and mAc wants some celica stuff so i hope he got something out of it despite not being good with her.

mac's gameplay hasn't changed in 5 years, hakumen being different doesn't matter too much.

I feel like your izayoi would have done better, that's all.  I may be wrong.

mac's gameplay hasn't changed in 5 years, hakumen being different doesn't matter too much.

lol

im not sure if thats a good or bad thing

but its true, i have my style and i stick to it

I suppose that is true.  I didn't feel confident using izayoi today so maybe next time ill try with her.  

did you stop playing for a while?

i was getting you with so much stuff, normally we used to go 50/50 or id get bodied

then again i get everyone with it

sort of?  Its more like i play once a month or something like that.  Since CF was announced im trying to play more if possible.  

Gonna have to postpone our set Mac, my PS3 broke down last night. Might get it replaced in 2 weeks or so? Not sure.

This hurts my soul RIP.