mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

sort of?  Its more like i play once a month or something like that.  Since CF was announced im trying to play more if possible.

Ah yes, so like me during CS Extend.

Or maybe CP 1.0. I don't remember if I played more then.

GGs automaton13(?)

Feel like I should be going back to Xrd but BB's online lobby system is so much fucking better and there are so many more 3-4 bars I can play against. That and Millia and Sol don't exist in this game. :vbang:

lol

im not sure if thats a good or bad thing

but its true, i have my style and i stick to it

I think it's good if you're winning and bad if you're losing. In any case it makes fighting people memorable when they play different in a unique way, so I'd lean more towards good lol.

Welcome to DL. I'm sure somebody here will want to play. At the very least I can invite you next time I play with some of my friends who are also new to BB.

Well I'm not exactly new to BB. I spent a good 200 hours in CSE though I'm not at all skilled, but I'm still getting used to the differences between the two versions and the new characters.

Well I'm not exactly new to BB. I spent a good 200 hours in CSE though I'm not at all skilled, but I'm still getting used to the differences between the two versions and the new characters.

Everybody has to start somewhere. And with the new CF over the horizon (1 year) that's more motivation to play. Just punch the training dummy for a few hours and then fight randoms online in the lobbies or player rooms. You'll get adjusted in no time (^ω^)

Welcome Daybreak!

i will probably pick Extended after my convention. i do really feel like playing some BB netplay : P

Thanks Daisy-Fan! 

If any newbies want to train with me, or if good people need a punching bag, I'll be around. Also, I'm on the east coast.

You should add your PSN and your location/region to your profile so people can figure it out easily.

GGs arcade lobby, loved all the salt. Jeez, people are really starting to hate me. Ya know, haven't seen phantom emperor in a while, maybe I could replace him. People hate me as is, might as well give em a good reason.

GGs arcade lobby, loved all the salt. Jeez, people are really starting to hate me. Ya know, haven't seen phantom emperor in a while, maybe I could replace him. People hate me as is, might as well give em a good reason.

People are stupid, that's all you need to know, just put your troll-face mask and enjoy the salt.

like rath once said, alot of azrael players are salt inducers lol

ggs to people I played today and Lonelier for showing me some useful Noel stuff. Unfortunately, there were some lag issues towards the end of our set, which was most highly likely on my end (someone in house was streaming something, I think). Saved a bunch of replays; gonna review them later and grind training mode. Again, thanks for the games!