mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

oh Duncan45 you are just the funniest person ever....XD dat salt from getting bodied! Anyone else play this d-bag? You know that one dood who calls everyone a scrub.

Ggsto everyone in the past few days, many many enjoyable matches and a mostly lag-free experience. The best part is feeling such intensity from many of my opponents. Some of these games got down right ferocious, like two master samurai constantly bashing blades together.

GGs to Doctornk's room I had a good time until he kicked me. I dunno why he did, maybe I was lagging or something. Premptive GGS to DividedxZero, happy birthday. Also, ranger, can we fight more? I need makoto exp and we have a really good connection.

Well Doge I'm moving to Chattanooga on Friday, so I won't have internet for a while. We can play tomorrow if you like, but after that I'll be out of commission for a couple of weeks until I get a new place set up.

Nice! Oh, our connection may just get a lil worse after that lol, but it should still be amazing. I'm super close to Nashville, I'm suprised we don't have a 4 bar.

GGs to SirGallantKnight, dtmaina, Stumbleverse, and the other people I faced tonight. Thanks for kicking my shit in, and sorry if the games weren't that fun being that one-sided against me.

sorry bout that.  got caught up in something.  Ill make the room now and invite.

sorry bout that.  got caught up in something.  Ill make the room now and invite.

Thx for the invite, the game, and very sorry for the lag. It was good the first few matches though.

Once again, thanks and apologies orz

Welp, my session in Under Night was kinda ruined tonight, so does anyone wanna play for like an hour or two?

GGs to Abnormal Sense, Scrimgore, and Frost Monarch.

I was pretty close to pink Azure. I'll run Lambda through a training mode gauntlet to get ready for our rematch set later you...you...zoner :arg:  :arg:  :arg:

Also I won't be living with my family, so there won't be three different people watching Youtube/Netflix at the same time :eng101: