mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

It really depends on how i lose if i get salty or not. I'm going to eventually lose alot in a row since there are plenty of people better than me.

Ggs to ledelphinus and everyone else i've played. Terumi's weaknesses and my weaknesses as a player have been exposed alot these past few days.

Am download Extended, woooo. time to get some easy wins. /sarcasm

Also @Unlucky, dont get your moral down like this, you will keep learning and developing more MU experience if you keep fighting back, hit me up if you're up for some matches too!

Edited by Daisy-Fan

I'm done for tonight. GGs to those I played. I set a new record for how many times I've gotten perfected. Gotta keep beating those personal bests, amiright?

Hey man, I don't know if you've seen my thread but I host a lobby every Thursday with new players and some good players from right here on Dustloop. I host every Thursday @ 8 pm est, and sometimes I just do spontaneous lobbies. If its something you want to join in on check out my BBCPEX Training Lobby Thread.

GGs to the guy who did Ragna mirrors with me for a while. Forgot how aggressive Ragna can be, and I was most certainly reminded there. 

Hey man, I don't know if you've seen my thread but I host a lobby every Thursday with new players and some good players from right here on Dustloop. I host every Thursday @ 8 pm est, and sometimes I just do spontaneous lobbies. If its something you want to join in on check out my BBCPEX Training Lobby Thread.

Is it PSN or XBL though? I only see you have a XBL tag.

Is it PSN or XBL though? I only see you have a XBL tag.

Its PSN I'm playing on PS4, I need to update my profile so sorry. My PSN ID is Pyrex_HD

Damn lobby is 95% japanese. literally 2 people weren't 0-bar.

shoutouts to getting kicked from a player room for 'nothing i h8 more than a fake profile'. stay salty folks.

Damn lobby is 95% japanese. literally 2 people weren't 0-bar.

shoutouts to getting kicked from a player room for 'nothing i h8 more than a fake profile'. stay salty folks.

And that's why you never trust colours :P (assuming that was what he meant, which I'm sure it was). 

Anyone want to do some sets? I want to get some games in before I work on my paper and the lobby is like all jap. West coast wake up.

Can anyone play my Bang and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Combo-wise, I don't think I'm too bad per se, it's the approach thing that I think I'm doing completely wrong because I've been losing matches left and right without realising what I'm doing wrong exactly :/

Preferably someone from or near the EU so there's a decent connection. 

Scrub I hate you so much when I play you, but once we're done, I love you.

GGs

GGs GallantKnight. Thought I had the hang of Bang in the first match, but then the second was an absolute curb-stomp :( Surprisingly, it wasn't as laggy as you'd expect a 0 to be, so that's always nice :)

GGs Dark! Alot of people that come across me always tend to see a 0, however I have a wired connection, so my net is pretty solid. I can't fathom why it says zero though....

GGs Dark! Alot of people that come across me always tend to see a 0, however I have a wired connection, so my net is pretty solid. I can't fathom why it says zero though....

In this case it's most likely because you live all the way in Dallas Texas, while I'm from the EU. My fault for not adding my location yet really as I didn't realise how important that bit of information really is :S (Probably going to to that right now actually so no more confusion happens). 

So TD. Speaking of losing 10 straight games. Do you still play BB :3

:33333333333333333

Sorry to those I played today. I have no idea why my internet started acting wonky in the middle of matches. Forgive me.