mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Ggs to the ppl that joined my room yesterday. Getting use too this new arcade stick I got. Fells weird cuz its too light.

GGs to soccer0222 and everyone else who came to my Texas lobby. It was a great experience for me, having a great time learning Carl!

GGs to the non-salty folks today. Maybe it's just me, but moves like Cutting Shear and Aegis Blade appear to be more like DPs now? I dunno :S

I'm home, I'm clean, I got money and I need people to fight. 

I'm taking on all challengers in FT5's.

how about me? :3

Alright, I'm in the middle of a set now so I'll let you guys know soon. the password is ggk for any PS4 users.

your room free yet? must be an intense set

I just finished three with two fiends and Fame. I'm tired tho, so I'll fight you and your friend tomorrow or Sunday if that's fine. I'm sorry.

And ggs to everyone I fought tonight. Fame thought he could defeat me with the lag switch OS but he wasn't for my 6B mixup :V

I just finished three with two fiends and Fame. I'm tired tho, so I'll fight you and your friend tomorrow or Sunday if that's fine. I'm sorry.

And ggs to everyone I fought tonight. Fame thought he could defeat me with the lag switch OS but he wasn't for my 6B mixup :V

; ~ ;.......... Ggs blackyakuzu and everyone i've fought this week. The OS backfired.

GGs to KibouKu, played tons of great matches against his Bang and other characters today! He also got me into my 200s of Carl matches

GGs to the ppl in EWF room. And I noticed that KonanNfriends is yellow... Did he get better in my absents?

; ~ ;.......... Ggs blackyakuzu and everyone i've fought this week. The OS backfired.

Its ok, it was a good fight all the same. I liked it.