mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Opening a room for 5 people (Room name is Bring Snacks) if anyone wants to play. Not sure how long I'll keep it open cause I have work in the morning but yeah I've got nothing to do right now and want to get a few matches in before I crash. I'm on PS4 so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

>Tries out pad for the first time in years.

>Cannot DP on reaction, forgets which macros he sets.

Oh jesus christ, its 2012 all over again.....

Ggs to all of the people i played

good stuff shinobi

Im in a super mood today. Why the hell do I feel so good? idk 

Edited by Zyed

GGs to everyone I played today. Had a lot of fun :]

GGs to Jrell and EmptySky (for the FT3 and allowing me to cut in)

Why don't people just ask if they can butt in instead of stealing a seat? There's a message just for that.

ggs netplay

Been trying out Jin for the past couple of days and I am having a lot of fun with this character. 214B(w)~C > 66 2B otg combos feel so satisfying to pull off for whatever reason. Also gonna take a break from this game because playing 75+ matches in a single set with only 4 hours of sleep the previous night may have caused me some brain damage wwwwwwww

Also to Stylish playing terumi I came across, dood don't msg me salty stuff because you can't adapt. Lol. Let alone learn to actually play a character.

Also to Stylish playing terumi I came across, dood don't msg me salty stuff because you can't adapt. Lol. Let alone learn to actually play a character.

Using Stylish on the lowest-execution level character? What a shame.

Welp I got Internet again...And I'm playing like hot garbage. I'll just blame the new TV for convenience's sake.

GGs Otter, iwinterstrike, sirDreaded, and shadow assasin or something.