mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Really GGs to UrbanLegendo. Was super awesome to fight an Amane, Rachel, and Kokonoe, as I rarely get to. Rags, Jin, Az, and Teru are like the staple chosen. (Not complaining, just fight waaaay to much of these guys.)

Good Stuff man!

Really rad games to Fame, Codex, and some salty dood....I have no idea who he was.

GGs bro! My Hakumen is trying to waltz like my Kagura, But hakus T-Rex Syndrome is to much as of now :P

ggs banhordon, quietwraith, and somescrubwhodied

to whodied, thank you for the lessons. As someone who is always trying to improve defense, it was fun to try and block all your mixups. We're also 4 bar so I could actually react to a few things

except litchi 6A

Ggs to everyone I played today. Sorry if I look like I was just spamming with Litchi previously >. < I'm still trying to get used to my arcade stick and I'm still learning Litchi's combos. Many times my inputs came out weird or wrong T.T

GGs to all I played, especially Leeroy. 

Really need to up my defence somehow, as even the worst of Nus/Lambda can do me in just like that T_T Feels like Nu got buffed so hard this version. 

GGs to lobby randoms today....But shit man! it was lag city today for me. was not cool desu :(

A combo that you pull off 1000 times over whiffs and the opponent wins.... Mad salt XD

Also Hilariously bad games to rulezzzz something or other. Bro your scumbag tactic purple grabs aren't going to work. Why keep doing them XD

Edited by WaltzOfTheWolf

GGs to Waltz of Wolf
i still have much to learn in Carl vs Kagura

GGs man. I think the Carl vs kag match up can go either way. Kagura has the ridiculous damage to decimate Carl, however Carl has the traps, and setups that would destroy kag. They were very interesting fights we had! Your Carl was a blast to fight. Look forward to more man!

I had a fun time playing most of yall this summer. Gotta focus on my grades now. I'll "probably" be back Winter vacation.

Hello everyone. I'm part of the PSN beta for the PS4. In case some of you might not know. The new firmware update allows you to do communities for games. I create it one for BlazBlue. Is open for everyone to join. Is a great way for folks to see who is on to do matchmaking. So if you are part of the BETA join.

Hello everyone. I'm part of the PSN beta for the PS4. In case some of you might not know. The new firmware update allows you to do communities for games. I create it one for BlazBlue. Is open for everyone to join. Is a great way for folks to see who is on to do matchmaking. So if you are part of the BETA join.

Can you simplify it for a less simple minded person like me