mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Pretty fun night for games!

ggs lobby randoms, ranked randoms. GGs to daybreak_13 apologies if that's the wrong number. GGs to Lukey, And Chronovex. 

And hilarious pep talk/speech from Daishi. Dis guy XD

I just want friends that are passionate about fighting games, all of my friends are casuals.

add me. I shall grant your wish.

Pretty fun night for games!

ggs lobby randoms, ranked randoms. GGs to daybreak_13 apologies if that's the wrong number. GGs to Lukey, And Chronovex. 

And hilarious pep talk/speech from Daishi. Dis guy XD

GGs man! Thanks for the Haku practice, I'm learning slowly but surely heh. About one month into the game now! Also GGs to everyone else that I played, I know I played you, TD, don't remember who else.

GGs man! Thanks for the Haku practice, I'm learning slowly but surely heh. About one month into the game now! Also GGs to everyone else that I played, I know I played you, TD, don't remember who else.

GGs indeed bro! Im not a Mu player in anyway, however i would recommend using Mu's dp to get opponents off you if you are getting pressured. it can really stop the momentum of the opp, and gives you time get "back in the groove" so to speak. :)

ggs arcade lobby

I tried joining the room but for some reason it wouldn't give the room a connection.

ggs arcade lobby

I tried joining the room but for some reason it wouldn't give the room a connection.

you shouldn't have needed a connection since I didn't set any bar restrictions.

I'm in irukaheights room

ggs everyone. Been awhile since I used a mic. Feels weird.

Edited by TD

you shouldn't have needed a connection since I didn't set any bar restrictions.

Thats weird. Usually if thats the case, it would let me join without even checking the connection.  

Does anyone want to play some morning games?

Thats weird. Usually if thats the case, it would let me join without even checking the connection.  
Does anyone want to play some morning games?

Hey Lime, I need to get some matches with you. Your a Rachel correct? or do you play Celica now?  Either way I need more matches with these two characters so I can get familiar with the match up.