mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs Litherain! Had lots of fun playing against your Ragna and Noel. I also need to steal some of those Noel combos later...

GGs to everyone who joined my Central US/Texas lobby! Davidov's Valkenhayn and the pink square noel especially gave me some intense matches!

GGs to Aya.

GGs to SKD... I think? I think he plays Izayoi/Ragoo like this guy did, and Nobody else calls me Myoron really... If it was him he was sandbagging like nobody's business. >_>"

But whoever they are they're right I don need to stop mashing and start blocking better. heckuva first day back. ^_^"

Sigh.........I'm utterly baffled how many people online get so salty and insult you hardcore. Tonight had to be the most painful night for games. Got a shit ton of insults, left and right for beating them.  The human mind is truly astonishing.

On an actual GGs note, Fun matches to Icantwinx. I just really have no idea how to approach your tao man. I feel like you have a grasp on majority of the matchups. It was indeed interesting trying to get damaging OD punishes on you. GGs man!

Always gotta have a guy complaining about something :/ Had a yellow pissed at me, a dark blue because I'm apparently a "fake colour" or something like that. Was a good match too until he ragequitted on me. Oh well. 

GGs to lobby randoms last night. It must have not been my BB night yesterday. Dropped a shit ton of combos, had terrible reads, and even mixed up my commands. XD 

time to come back with a vengeance tonight! Now who wants a delicious OD 9k? ;)

GGs to defteros and anyone else I've fought over these past few days.

And I admit. I do a lot of Air Grabs. My apologies.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to use it less often, if anything I will keep on using it till my opponent catches on. Because it's a lot safer than to spew a cloud against Nu or Lambda. I don't want to get shot, in the air.  

Doesn't mean I'm not going to use it less often, if anything I will keep on using it till my opponent catches on. Because it's a lot safer than to spew a cloud against Nu or Lambda. I don't want to get shot, in the air.  

Did defteros try to couter-pick you?

GGs to the ppl I fought today. Did a lot of toying around.

And sum ppl still think that Stylezama is better than me.... :/

Did defteros try to couter-pick you?

Eh? He chose Nu, Lambda, and the last match was against Jin. I was afraid since the connection between us was zero, it turn into a lag fest. There was minimal lag, but playable.

Eh? He chose Nu, Lambda, and the last match was against Jin. I was afraid since the connection between us was zero, it turn into a lag fest. There was minimal lag, but playable.

Defteros is a "brat of a player. Never listen to him. The guy will msg you stupid crap if you body him. I had an instance where i shut down his nu effortlessly, before the last move hit, he RQ.

GGs to those I've played last night; I feel like I leveled up a bit :)

btw what does those little color squares under your name mean? I noticed mine changed from light green to yellow...

GGs to those I've played last night; I feel like I leveled up a bit :)

btw what does those little color squares under your name mean? I noticed mine changed from light green to yellow...

They're a very vague separate ranking system for player match and lobby. Take them with a grain of salt, people can boost them and good players may never advance due to you having to face same colors for quick advancement

pink is the highest
i just remember pink > orange > yellow > light green > dark green > blue > white
i forget where red fits in

Don't apologise man, use what works :) It's all fair game. I'm always grabbing, tick grabbing and command grabbing people and it works on the lesser players, so I keep doing it, and stop against those that escape too many. You appear to be using Arakune though, which makes me wonder how one can air grab with such odd movement options :S

Don't apologise man, use what works :) It's all fair game. I'm always grabbing, tick grabbing and command grabbing people and it works on the lesser players, so I keep doing it, and stop against those that escape too many. You appear to be using Arakune though, which makes me wonder how one can air grab with such odd movement options :S

It's easier than it seems... You jump... And then you grab.