mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs Litherain! Had lots of fun playing against your Ragna and Noel. I also need to steal some of those Noel combos later...

GGs Bro and to all the mad ppl i played for the last 2 months or so. jesus min so late on this lol. just was dusting off my old and rusty noel for once instead of using rags all the time. She needed some fresh air

Has anyone else been experiencing lag? This is the second day for me to. I've fought three bars that were so fierce with lag it was ridiculous....if there's one thing that makes me salty it's lag.....and im not talking about occasion spikes.....im talking holy shit the bgm song is almost over and the match hasn't even started XD

It's easier than it seems... You jump... And then you grab.

I see. I'm always air-dashing to air-grab so that's probably why it appears to be so difficult for me then :S

Has anyone else been experiencing lag? This is the second day for me to. I've fought three bars that were so fierce with lag it was ridiculous....if there's one thing that makes me salty it's lag.....and im not talking about occasion spikes.....im talking holy shit the bgm song is almost over and the match hasn't even started XD

Well, although it's not as bad as "BGM song is almost over and the match hasn't even started", I have noticed a lot more delay in my matches against 2 and 3 bars. It's like all of my matches have an extra 3-7f delay and it really messes me up because it spikes at times too.

GGs ppl of blazblue. I'm just frustrated right now because my old joystick is giving out. And the new one has square Gates so I'm not use to the movement at all. Gets really hard to move from crouching block to stand without jumping and and DP motion is insanely difficult for me. Tried switching the two gates between the joysticks but they wont fit... Damn those brand specifics.

GGs to all I played, especially that Hazama that immediately used Rising Fang on quick wakeup. Like how did he even do that? I didn't even see Serpents Benediction, it was just Rising Fang and it looked damn near like a DP lol. I'd sure like to be able to do that. 

GGs to all I played, especially that Hazama that immediately used Rising Fang on quick wakeup. Like how did he even do that? I didn't even see Serpents Benediction, it was just Rising Fang and it looked damn near like a DP lol. I'd sure like to be able to do that. 

That's only a DP in they get up that way.

That's only a DP in they get up that way.

Yeah, I know it's not a real one, just that it looked that way due to me not seeing the Serpents Benediction. Like, he must have done that very fucking fast, because I can hardly replicate that shiz :O

Kept working on me because most of the time I wait for the neutral tech. Bad habit of mine really. 

The entire motion is 2a14db once hazama is in a state to ground tech.

there are a few frames where he will be slightly vulnerable before executing the flip-kick, but it's a ton easier to try to punish the quick-rise itself. You will know you punished those few frames if you get a standing ch as opposed to a juggle state.

my internet has been blowing me up for the past few days help

Makes it really hard to get any ggs with people since no one likes high delay in their matches. What makes it strange is that I'm still using ethernet and haven't changed anything in regards to my network setup. I make sure to close all streams/shut down torrent programs/anything that might lag me like shit before I get on PSN.

inb4 someone in the house is torrenting ;_;

Geegees to my TSB peoples

shout outs 

SKD always a good host and should main jin

li joe for being the worlds greatest drug dealer

zidane bcuz unga

jrivera because there are not enough cat scientists on ec

injectoh cuz bullet and sodelic for being sodelic and lich for being bb and lord for being knight

too many shout outs to give out ughh every1 else too lololol

Edited by Zyed

My first day of vs. & my first Ggs here: to the random people in the lobby, my player room & ranked (hey, ranked replaced the default Ragna portrait w/Tager).

Actually won some of em (pretty much other beginners, but it was fun & I'll try more experienced people soon).   Weeks of training, in part from DL subforum combos helped.  Tager was my best as I figured, then Haku, followed by Valk.  Now I'm a l.green square.  :)

I'd forgotten Haku & Valk combos, so I had to rely on neutral.  Time to hit the subforum?  Valk's intimidating to use.  Maybe I'll just sub Haku...

Thanks to pikapika212 for responding to the invite (though we haven't played yet).  Sent them to all w.coast people on the Player List, but higher level DLs probably wouldn't get a challenge from a rookie like me, plus schedules vary.  Maybe someone w.coast/mountain region wants to play next weekend though?  Thanks! 

Edited by indie_animator

GGs to everyone I've played in the online lobby the past few nights! Spaghetti_desu and KonanNFriends, thanks for the protips! Definitely gotta work on my ass neutral and nonexistent mix-up, but moreso I just gotta be patient sometimes.

GGs to Nemesis. Sorry I am awful. I haven't really been practicing this game, and tonight I went into training mode for like, combo #2, and I failed it all over the place.  So apparently, tonight, I am just going to be bad.

Nemi is playing again?

And my ps3 is reading the disc... That I installed to the system when I first bought it. Why does it have scratches?

Just something I observed the past few nights playing online...why do most players use their burst the first time they get hit by an overhead early in the match (like Ragna's 6B or Gauntlet Hades)? Is it that common to burst early, to avoid EZ-mode corner carry, or something else (or all of the above)? It's like "I'm not gonna get hit by that overhead again!" but then you get hit by that overhead again :v:

Just something I observed the past few nights playing online...why do most players use their burst the first time they get hit by an overhead early in the match (like Ragna's 6B or Gauntlet Hades)? Is it that common to burst early, to avoid EZ-mode corner carry, or something else (or all of the above)? It's like "I'm not gonna get hit by that overhead again!" but then you get hit by that overhead again :v:

It's good to use burst early in a round because it will most likely fill by the end of the round.

its a very common habit people have they burst when either something unfamiliar or something they dont like happens like getting hit with an overhead or a fatal counter at round start