mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Ggs to the Pyrex room people.  Wish I'd been able to practice during the week.  My lack of experience was showing, but I was trying not to push buttons at the wrong time & have decent defense.  Wish my Tager skill was at ZSilentZ's level (had a mirror match).  Thought about trying some subs, but just used Tager.  Was anyone there w.coast/mountain region?  Rooms don't show connection numbers, unlike Xrd & P4AU.  The devs forgot or didn't want to include that info? 

Match finding: back on today & tomorrow.  Hopefully 2 bars up matches.

Edited by indie_animator

Ggs to the Pyrex room people.  Wish I'd been able to practice during the week.  My lack of experience was showing, but I was trying not to push buttons at the wrong time & have decent defense.  Wish my Tager skill was at ZSilentZ's level (had a mirror match).  Thought about trying some subs, but just used Tager.  Was anyone there w.coast/mountain region?  Rooms don't show connection numbers, unlike Xrd & P4AU.  The devs forgot or didn't want to include that info? 

Match finding: back on today & tomorrow. 

Rooms do show connection numbers, but they often take time to load up on BB, sometimes too much. 

Also, while it's good to have a main, don't be afraid to try other characters. You'll need some decent subs if you don't want to take Tagers bad matchups head-on all the time. 

ggs to anyone I've played over the past week. I'm only able to play around 10-20 minutes average per day at the moment, so I apologize for the short sets.

also I need to fight more Valks

w.5b is my ruin

Ggs Waltz. Just waiting for socal by beating up many ppl with jin az and haz...

If all goes well, I should finally be able to have a decent connection running by tonight, meaning that I can finally start playing again.

I'm rusty as hell, but I should be able to have some fun regardless.

Ggs w/pikapika212. 

I didn't stand a chance vs. your Hakumen. And your Plat & Rachel, except that one match I won by making a miraculous comeback.

Got perfected in round 1.  Round 2, my Tager DD (Wheel) actually saved me from Rachel's Astral.  Then the challenging road to a win.  That was wild.

Gg to the Arakune in ranked. First one I've faced.  Time to watch a video of the matchup so I can figure out what to do if it happens again. :sweatdrop:

Edited by indie_animator

just gonna tell you now that Tager vs Arakune is bad

Thanks for the heads up.  I posted in the Tager subforum, so hopefully that section in matchups will get made for some characters. 

Match finding for Sat. (w.coast especially).  Wait, the weekend is too far off.  One day at a time.:(

Edited by indie_animator

GGs to ppls recently showing me how rusty I am... 

Also why are profile pics so shitty now?

GGs to people i fought in the past week!

Fought some really stellar individuals. GGs to OffBeatRhyme for the amazing carl matches. GGs to Gunghir No Han for some spectacualr hakumen matches. GGs to StayFreeTV for some fun games. GGs to anyone else i came across.

Netplay community is in full swing with people either straight up snubbing me or playing once, taunting, then running away. So, anyone want to do some sets for awhile? I just want to play the damn game. That would be great.

Ggs to the ppl I have meet in SCR. Finally met stayfree, deospyrois, Berkerderv, and soniti, and "the best Nu in America". Was my first time going to places like these. But I woulder maybe I should have entered the tournament.

Ggs to player room, lobby, ranked (lv7 now, going for 11).  Played vs a Carl for my first time (orange square) :sweatdrop:

Seems to be a lot of fellow green squares, some with hundreds of matches for experience.  I've got around 50 in lobby & 50 in player rooms now.

So competition is fierce, heh.  I'm w.coast though, so I avoid the 0 bars.  Maining Tager, finally dropped Valk since I can't get a handle on wolf form, but Kagura's slowly improving, so he's second best.  Haku: not much improvement- maybe next weekend.

Edited by indie_animator

Ggs to the ppl I have meet in SCR. Finally met stayfree, deospyrois, Berkerderv, and soniti, and "the best Nu in America". Was my first time going to places like these. But I woulder maybe I should have entered the tournament.

Don't you mean the world?

Don't you mean the world?

To be honest they gave him some title that wasn't just "Best of Cali". How do they rank the best character player anyway?