mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Netplay community is in full swing with people either straight up snubbing me or playing once, taunting, then running away. So, anyone want to do some sets for awhile? I just want to play the damn game. That would be great.

just shoot me a message on psn when your on, if im available i'll come online and play

GGs Obeyy Melonster and Raider, if they lurk here. Trying to make the most out of the 10-15 minutes of netplay I can afford a day. OTL

GGs to Raziul and LoliPopStar Stayfree and ReynTime and to that random other Makoto.

How did I get my orange back? I only won like 3 matches against yellows lol.

ggs venompuffs

spent 3 hours playing offline on a TV with 0f delay with a friend yesterday and went to playing 2 bar azrael on Snow Town stage at home today

i laughed when my barrier brake didn't happen and got killed by Azrael's projectile

then i cried

would have liked to play a longer set than three-four games but fuck me

Ohhhhhh man! So much fun today!!!!  Amazing atmosphere and a great time! Great fun matches to stylezama! Shout outs to Akis amazing room and everyone in it!

Ohhhhhh man! So much fun today!!!!  Amazing atmosphere and a great time! Great fun matches to stylezama! Shout outs to Akis amazing room and everyone in it!

Maaaaaaaan you guys had me dying late at night. Good stuff from all of you, I haven't had a good time like that in a good minute. :]

Match finding: looking for 2 bars & up (w.coast or wherever).  Anyone from the player list still play I wonder?   Wrapped up ranked (I think) by getting L.11. 

Edited by indie_animator

I had a lot of fun playing games yesterday. Fought an amazing Ragna and Rachel/Amane player. This game is so fun haha. GGs all around

I had a lot of fun playing games yesterday. Fought an amazing Ragna and Rachel/Amane player. This game is so fun haha. GGs all around

Hey GGs bud! I was the Hakumen/Kagura person you fought. like i mentioned before, for just 5 days of playing celica you are doing extremely solid. GGs!

Man I'm sad. The more I play Nu the more I realize that hazama is shit when it comes to defensive options. I'm close to dropping him for her at the moment.

And it's sad to see that once you derank or rank up, your opponent doesn't want to fight you anymore... It's really sad. :'(

Hey GGs bud! I was the Hakumen/Kagura person you fought. like i mentioned before, for just 5 days of playing celica you are doing extremely solid. GGs!

Thanks! I had a lot of fun playing you! We should do it again sometime. I loved fighting you!

8 hours ago, Loryuo said:

GGs to the people i played today. Got a lot experience

Not sure how you got experience from me. I was losing left and right getting used to a new controller and couldn't even block correctly.

GGs to Nemesis and Soniti. The irony of dying to Nemesis' Hakumen most of the time.

Also to DawnofScrubs.

Edited by Ricky_Honejasi