mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to everyone I played in the Ohkoto lobby last night. Apologies for those who had to put up with my shitty Azrael; just started playing him about a week ago so he's a bit unwieldly for me and takes some time to get used to his movement and such. It was mad fun though! :keke:

38 minutes ago, Nephinel said:

GGs to everyone I played in the Ohkoto lobby last night. Apologies for those who had to put up with my shitty Azrael; just started playing him about a week ago so he's a bit unwieldly for me and takes some time to get used to his movement and such. It was mad fun though! :keke:

bruh......Tiger Cobra Leopard all day baby, Thats how you win! :P

Would anybody like to do a set? I've had a bit more time with the game and feel a lil more confident. I still feel there's a ton of stuff I'm doing wrong and would like some help pin pointing that.

GGs to everyone I fought. After watching the biggest robbery in boxing, I'm done with BB for the week.

6 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

Gungnir is freakin solid! best hakumen on netplay hands down

Noticed for his solidity. I had the upper hand for many early games although I believe he mostly figured me. Then he started retaking wins until I managed to stop him up to a point.

However, I still believe Mac being the best, especially with enough matches against you.

Finally dropped to d. blue square. :sweatdrop: Ah well.

May be a while getting back to green (if at all), but I had some good games; close matches & won a few vs. people with many more matches on their D-Card.

Trying to be very patient & careful on defense & improve w/Tager.  My subs are a low priority & weaker, though I enjoy them.

Randoms can be OK, but I'm looking forward to Animeange's Sat. lobby meetup. 

On November 22, 2015 at 3:04:26 PM, Ricky_Honejasi said:

Noticed for his solidity. I had the upper hand for many early games although I believe he mostly figured me. Then he started retaking wins until I managed to stop him up to a point.

However, I still believe Mac being the best, especially with enough matches against you.

I actually haven't fought Mac at all. XD After reading my reply I rather seemed I said that in a derogatory way. I absolutely apologize bro if it totally came out that way, I was pointing out gungnir as I did a ft5 with him and we had some sweet matches. I immensely apologize again if my reply sounded to be a bit douche. 

Really fun games to Zeromus. We literally had a good set of ping pong matches back and fourth. Your tsubaki is looking fierce man! Was really great MU exp for my valk. GGs bro!

18 hours ago, indie_animator said:

Finally dropped to d. blue square. :sweatdrop: Ah well.

May be a while getting back to green (if at all), but I had some good games; close matches & won a few vs. people with many more matches on their D-Card.

Trying to be very patient & careful on defense & improve w/Tager.  My subs are a low priority & weaker, though I enjoy them.

Randoms can be OK, but I'm looking forward to Animeange's Sat. lobby meetup. 

Good luck getting past light blue. Highest skilled color in the game.

Ggs Nineball, X Lunar, kingAustin, graver, those 2 orange Nus who's names I cant remember.

Hey AzureFlameGod, you still on here? I got my pink back and I want rematches. I came up with some anti-Lambda stuff that I don't think you can handle.

Will you be on tonight? I'll go ahead and hop on, but I have to stop playing at around 11PM or so. Just message Dark_RangerEX when you get on BB and I'll make a room.

6 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Good luck getting past light blue. Highest skilled color in the game.

Ggs Nineball, X Lunar, kingAustin, graver, those 2 orange Nus who's names I cant remember.

Hey AzureFlameGod, you still on here? I got my pink back and I want rematches. I came up with some anti-Lambda stuff that I don't think you can handle.

Ah yes, humor.  I've seen a few blues around.  I'm yellow in P4AU, but have been playing this game just a few months now.

Ideally people wouldn't be color segregated or beating someone of a higher color had a positive effect on your own. 

Ah well, might as well try match finding for w.coast people here for good connection for T-Day weekend.  My main concern is avoiding lag as much as I can.

GGs Ranger, you definitely played the matchup better than last time: I almost dread what you could do with a little more experience against Lambda. 

1 hour ago, Frost Monarch said:

GGs Ranger, you definitely played the matchup better than last time: I almost dread what you could do with a little more experience against Lambda. 

Lol your defense (or my lack of pressure/mixup) is what decided most of those matches. When I did get in, you shut me back out a lot of times. And although I got a little better at blocking sword mixup as the matches went on...I can't block them forever.

I still can't into stagger pressure when people are good at blocking Makoto's high-low mixup.

Also the Anti-Lambda thing I was trying to do was IB 5DD, but I never could do it. You didn't really throw it out as much as I remember you doing last time we fought.

AND THOSE FUCKING SPIKE CHASERS. I know you can normal jump over those things and attack, but I kept getting caught because I was pressing j.C too early...every single time. Something about Mak's j.C hitbox sticks her right into spike chaser if you do it too early. Where as if you jump and barrier, you will fly right over them.

Don't give me too much credit, I was playing sloppy and getting caught by lots of stuff I shouldn't. Your reads were on point though.

And I still don't know what to do after Lambda's pressure ends. It's all D Moves into Spike Chaser/Gravity Well, with no way to close distance or punish.

Ggs to that stream room yesterday

if you guys want me to pass or play a particular char, just ask. 

Its just you know... American rooms are so few and far between nowadays... So I like to get as many games in as possible 

Darn didn't really get to fight in any notable matches today. A quick GGs to Ranger, and Nemesis. Was only 1 match each but was fun non the less. Ranger if ur ever free, I would really like to get makoto MU vs my Valk. Haven't fought any what so ever. 

On 11/22/2015, 4:04:26, Ricky_Honejasi said:

I just did 20 matches with Gungnir a few hours ago and I can definitely say for sure that Mac is the better Hakumen player between those two.