mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

11 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Not really shots lol, it would be shots if he was calling the dude free.

Nah, I'm not really firing shots at him. Not intentionally anyway. I wouldn't call him free, but he has ALOT of things he needs to work on. I'm not going to go into details, but long story short the set ended 20 wins 0 losses. 5 matches with Ragna, 15 matches with Jin and I got a Double Perfect.

Yeah Ggs Nineball, Nemesis and Waltz. There have actually been a lot of people I've fought recently, can't even remember all of them (so GGs if I fail to mention anyone).

And Waltz I'm away from my PS3 for this weekend, but I should be on next week.

9 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Yeah Ggs Nineball, Nemesis and Waltz. There have actually been a lot of people I've fought recently, can't even remember all of them (so GGs if I fail to mention anyone).

And Waltz I'm away from my PS3 for this weekend, but I should be on next week.

Cool man, whenever u feel like fighting, feel free to pm me :)

Shit it has been too long since I've been on Dustloop, going too start netplaying a lot if people want too catch games, trying to practice this game again.

GGs and thanks very much to Ricky for the advice and training. Idk if my reactions just really suck or I'm just not used to it or what but I am SO bad at teching green throws lol. Also my internet was not very good today which didn't help, idk how the connection was for you, but it was a little laggy on my end. I've played you with no lag before though so I know we can get a smooth connection. Also I couldn't tell what you were saying some of the time cuz I think my voice volume is turned down or something? It was just really quiet. Not sure how to change that but I really appreciate all the advice and stuff! :) 

No problem Daybreak, you badly needed some training at teching green throws, at least the super obvious ones.

As for your late/non-reaction, I am not sure why.  Internet-wise, it felt overall fine even if it might lag a bit there and there.

Despite having it for the PS3, I recently bought BBCP:EX for the PS4 since it had the 70% off sale. My PS4 also come with the cheap mic thing so I could voice chat. I would prefer to get some real mic for the PS4 at the some point.

GGs to some random lobby peeps. GGs to JeffNevins, and some other DL person I fought today.

and the piece le resistance, bad game to Duncan45. His giant ego and salty attitude after losing makes me waltz in joy. If anyone comes across him, u definitely know what I'm talking about ;)

3 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

GGs to some random lobby peeps. GGs to JeffNevins, and some other DL person I fought today.

and the piece le resistance, bad game to Duncan45. His giant ego and salty attitude after losing makes me waltz in joy. If anyone comes across him, u definitely know what I'm talking about ;)

Yeah, ggs!  Though I have a ways to go to be a higher-level player.

Great set in my player room with Dare.  That was quite a Tager.

And good matches in Ange's Sat. lobby meetup.  Wish I could've stayed longer.  Missed the chance to play a few people I was hoping to.

> Nineball
> Location: PA

Are you going to NEC? Maybe we could finally play without any lag for once.

15 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

That guy is a major douchebag and a sexist. I wouldn't let him hold a child, let alone speak to him.

On 11/30/2015, 1:55:06, mAc Chaos said:

> Nineball
> Location: PA

Are you going to NEC? Maybe we could finally play without any lag for once.

When's that?

After spending a year getting new friends into the game instead of pushing my limits, I'm super rusty. Who wants to be part of my NEC training/hazing crew. I have a week and a half.