mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Azure...how in the FUCK did you get so good. Literally, tell me your secret. You block EVERYTHING (I had to do crazy shit just to mix you up), your mixup/pressure is way better, and your yomi is much more frightening from when we used to play early in the year.

(Tsubaki's safe DP aside) You are playing on a much higher level than I remember you being capable of. I used to be able to read you somewhat, but now...???

G FUCKING Gs Man

It's like you've been stealing Daigo's DNA and splicing it into your own or something.

Oh and GGs Zong, girlpower_speed, nii-saaannn, and others.

14 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Azure...how in the FUCK did you get so good. Literally, tell me your secret. You block EVERYTHING (I had to do crazy shit just to mix you up), your mixup/pressure is way better, and your yomi is much more frightening from when we used to play early in the year.

(Tsubaki's safe DP aside) You are playing on a much higher level than I remember you being capable of. I used to be able to read you somewhat, but now...???

G FUCKING Gs Man

It's like you've been stealing Daigo's DNA and splicing it into your own or something.

A lot can change in a year, I was still pretty green back then (hard to believe that CP 1.1 released at the beginning of last year): but I attribute most of my growth to Dustloop.

Hi.

Anybody in here that wants to play/plays frequently add me! I'm on almost every day and normally for a few hours, so I'm free to play pretty often. Normally of the evenings is when I'm on.

I know I play a good portion of you regularly in the lobby and random player rooms as well, but we can always play more!

For anybody who I've never fought, I play Litchi and Kokonoe. I sometimes I like to goof around with Lambda and Tsubaki as well.

GGs to those I've fought recently, and let's play again! :)

EDIT: And just to clarify, the PSN on my Dustloop profile is the one I currently use, so contact me on that one if you want to play.

9 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

GGs to ya Ranger! Was good makoto MU exp for both my valk and kag. Good stuff bro

1 hour ago, HyponicZero said:

GGs to dark ranger never fought a good makoto before that set was extremely fun

GGs to all. I've been playing a lot of really good people lately, getting the kind of sets where your brain hurts afterwards. Oh and GGs to that random Hazama "Sama_something?" that kept giving me the poop icons; he was really good too.

On an unrelated note, has anyone ever gotten so mad while playing BB that they threw their shoes into another room? Because that happened to me today. (I should have won that damn match. 2C instead of DP always gets me killed.)

5 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

GGs to all. I've been playing a lot of really good people lately, getting the kind of sets where your brain hurts afterwards. Oh and GGs to that random Hazama "Sama_something?" that kept giving me the poop icons; he was really good too.

On an unrelated note, has anyone ever gotten so mad while playing BB that they threw their shoes into another room? Because that happened to me today. (I should have won that damn match. 2C instead of DP always gets me killed.)

Yo ranger ur not still mad at those unlimited stylish dweebs we tag teamed? Those guys were idiots, try not to think about those ego centric doofus's. I'm glad ur better now tho :) 

11 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

I broke my T.V...

6 hours ago, susano said:

I broke my T.V...

How did you manage to do that? ...Did you throw your shoe through it?

6 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

How did you manage to do that? ...Did you throw your shoe through it?

I just threw my controller without realizing it and cracked the screen. It was back in CT days.  Just kept losing to this Ragna over, and over. Then i got more and more frustrated.

Then it just happened. 

I just take breaks when I'm annoyed now. 

4 hours ago, susano said:

I just threw my controller without realizing it and cracked the screen. It was back in CT days.  Just kept losing to this Ragna over, and over. Then i got more and more frustrated.

Then it just happened. 

I just take breaks when I'm annoyed now. 

Losing to Rangas is my life story.

Anyways, GGs to HeartlessPrinny, GarbageDay75, C50p, randoms, and especially GGs to unskilledmasher for that godly Tao experience.

I don't think I've fought any good Taos at all in CP ever. That short hop special is ridiculous...I need to watch those replays...

Yeah that's right, double post! My boy Shado Onikkisu deserves his own post in the GGs thread.

GGs Shado. I like how we had about the same number of matches played, same square, and same character lol.

Oh and Ggs to the rest of Phantom Index's room too.