mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Eck, Getting a little bored of dicking around and spamming growler/sentinel 24/7. Anybody down for a legit set while I try to wake up a bit? Jammed my thumb picking up a pallet today, but it still functions well enough to occasionally do TK inputs right.

OOOOOh man! Tons of games today! Great MU exp in breaking my new main in!

GGs to all I fought today! GG to Ranger, even tho it lagged it was still a fun a match bro. 

Yes GGs to you and Thai_MyShoes (I think that was his name lol), and everyone else I played as well.

My connection was very unstable yesterday, don't know why. Even when it was very late at night it was still slow when there shouldn't have been many people on.

2 hours ago, KupotheMoogle said:

Anybody wanna learn me in some BB? Trying to get my feet wet and ranked isn't giving any games

Yes ranked will stay dead. The best place to find people are player match rooms and the online arcade lobby. You can almost always find someone to play there.

I'll be on later at like 8pm eastern if you want to play. What do you say?

Ggs Lunais777, and everyone else I played.

That moment when you try to hit Bullet, but you forgot that she has lvl 2 drive.

19 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Yes ranked will stay dead. The best place to find people are player match rooms and the online arcade lobby. You can almost always find someone to play there.

I'll be on later at like 8pm eastern if you want to play. What do you say?

I got off maybe an hour or so after I posted that. If you are on in two hours we can get some games then. I'm deciding between Terumi and Kokonoe atm. Terumi seems fun and Koko is apparently OP so that's always great I guess. 

Well I have work during the day and am probably going to stay late a lot this week. I should be home by 8pm at least on most days. I'll add you so we can see when the other person is online.

We live pretty close to each other, so hopefully our connection is good :)

12 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

GGs to random in lobby today, GGs to Hypno, ChaosCodex!!! Was good shit guys. My celica scary yet? ;P

Did you actually pick up Celica, or are you messing with me

2 hours ago, UnsafeUnblockables said:

Did you actually pick up Celica, or are you messing with me

I am 100 percent dead serious man. I find her very interesting. I never really thought of even using her, until after playing her a bit. I really love the tools, normals, etc. she has. She completely fits my playstyle of characters I go for. So no sir I am indeed not messing with u. She's wonderful, at least to me!

Had a ton of games in the last few hours, Man i played pretty sloppy imo. Kept missing confirms, and let u many character nonsense hit me. Im gonna have to lab more optimal approaches with cel. I mean hell I lost to Ricky.... XD haha! i'm just kidding man. 

But GGs to people I played.

19 minutes ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

GGs to Healing Visions. Very good Azrael.

Is it humanly possible to block crossup growler on reaction?

If you anticipate it, definitely. Raw reaction, probably not.

2 minutes ago, Fame96 said:

If you anticipate it, definitely. Raw reaction, probably not.

A growler cross up.......I have yet for any az to do this to me. This dood must be cereal!

Good games to xStarwind, OxOOOOOOOFO? ( probably missed an "O" ) and Kononoko Koopa ( pretty sure I got that wrong ). I love how cpex Haku plays like a P4U 2.0 Shadow character. 

GGs to lobby randoms and rank randoms ( I know right people still play ranked!?) 

Man people seriously severely underestimate celica. She's got great tools if utilized efficiently, apparently though opponents think she's a joke. Was great messing them up and wrecking there shit ;P. Gallant style of course!