mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GG's to SonderVv and SirGallantKnight

It's a good feeling running into good players but it proves I now need more optimal stuff than nutty stuff

31 minutes ago, Barzhad said:

GG's to SonderVv and SirGallantKnight

It's a good feeling running into good players but it proves I now need more optimal stuff than nutty stuff

GGs man! Gotta curb that tingle to yolo inferno divide bro. More control gives u more an edge in battle.Thus in terms makes you more formidable :)

GGs to some rando's and a special GGs to Mr. GallantKnight. Fun matches. This is one of the few days I've logged on to BB and didn't quit after 15 minutes. It feels good, makes me wanna try again. I've regressed back to more iffy terms in my execution as of late, but it was enjoyable. Also, that Abstract_Hope account was also me, I made it originally as a fake account to get a fresh start. I dunno why, dumb choice, honestly makes me look like a shitty person, but I like switching between the two names so I'll keep it.I would like to find this Healing Visions fellow though, another Azrael who does crossup TK Growler? Thought that was my thing lmao, it is really good though, if not damn risky and only good for gimmicky last hits/lulzy RC combos, and I guess you can 236A or 662369A back in and restart pressure.

7 hours ago, Ziggy_Stardust said:

GGs to some rando's and a special GGs to Mr. GallantKnight. Fun matches. This is one of the few days I've logged on to BB and didn't quit after 15 minutes. It feels good, makes me wanna try again. I've regressed back to more iffy terms in my execution as of late, but it was enjoyable. Also, that Abstract_Hope account was also me, I made it originally as a fake account to get a fresh start. I dunno why, dumb choice, honestly makes me look like a shitty person, but I like switching between the two names so I'll keep it.I would like to find this Healing Visions fellow though, another Azrael who does crossup TK Growler? Thought that was my thing lmao, it is really good though, if not damn risky and only good for gimmicky last hits/lulzy RC combos, and I guess you can 236A or 662369A back in and restart pressure.

Yeah man, not gonna lie our footsie mind games, and punishes were actually pretty neat. XD Interesting MU since I had in a while. GGs man!

ggs PPsomenumbers

I got mad salty cause I wasn't blocking anything and it reminded me why I shouldn't fight 1 bars. Then I yolo'd shit and gave no fucks.

Win or lose, it feels a lot better to just not give a fuck and press buttons instead of trying to seriously play on delay when I can't block shit.

2 hours ago, Scrubplayer said:

ggs PPsomenumbers

I got mad salty cause I wasn't blocking anything and it reminded me why I shouldn't fight 1 bars. Then I yolo'd shit and gave no fucks.

Win or lose, it feels a lot better to just not give a fuck and press buttons instead of trying to seriously play on delay when I can't block shit.

This post......dis post! Is the stuff of legends!!!! 

Yo, Gallant, up for some matches later tonight? The Celica MU is extremely rare, so its nice to have the opportunity to practice it. By far feels in Azrael's favor, but Celica does have some good tools, if limited, to beat some shenanigans.

GGs to SirGallantKnight, Sama-Chan347, oTheBurgerKingo, Pupalisk, ShobuKasaijin, Telomerase, ooSTEINERoo, SUGV_W0LF, MaulKiller80, Rekunbox and many others I fought in the last 2 weeks or so.

Kind of sad that I managed to get router/connection issues again when finally Nemesis come to go at me. In worst case scenarios, I did fought and lost like 10-15 times in a row vs some other players anyway.

Meanwhile, I will have to challenge Mac Chaos more actively. I must steal his title! After all, he is just one of many step stones!

7 hours ago, Ziggy_Stardust said:

Yo, Gallant, up for some matches later tonight? The Celica MU is extremely rare, so its nice to have the opportunity to practice it. By far feels in Azrael's favor, but Celica does have some good tools, if limited, to beat some shenanigans.

Yo man! We can strive for later tonight. I should be on around like 7pm or so. Sorry for late response bro! (* 3 *)

23 hours ago, Ziggy_Stardust said:

Celica vs Azrael is pretty even 5-5 or 5.5-4.5 Az favor, she has better neutral than him but he does damage and has no health that's why it can be in his favor buy for the most part if she can keep forcing neutral it's 5-5

34 minutes ago, UnsafeUnblockables said:

Celica vs Azrael is pretty even 5-5 or 5.5-4.5 Az favor, she has better neutral than him but he does damage and has no health that's why it can be in his favor buy for the most part if she can keep forcing neutral it's 5-5

Yes sir totally agree. Az vs cel can go either way. With cel having like zero health it's in az's high damaging favor. However celica has got some pretty neat tools to deal with him. Also celica has pretty scary if not extremely damaging OD and punish counter combos. 

1 hour ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

Yes sir totally agree. Az vs cel can go either way. With cel having like zero health it's in az's high damaging favor. However celica has got some pretty neat tools to deal with him. Also celica has pretty scary if not extremely damaging OD and punish counter combos. 

as long as the Celica knows that 6B is da gawd and 5C can be growler'd they should be alright otherwise it'll seem like a pain in the butt to deal with

5 hours ago, UnsafeUnblockables said:

as long as the Celica knows that 6B is da gawd and 5C can be growler'd they should be alright otherwise it'll seem like a pain in the butt to deal with

Yes sir. 6B is really effing good, as for 5C being growlered. I'll have to lab this, but i thought that on start up of growler once hit with celicas 5C its starts to absorb, but then ultimately hits with the remainder of the animation. I'll have to lab this to double check, but I have recently been fight azraels ( a shit ton of them) and this would tend to happen alot of the time.

I'm looking for friendly matches / rivals. Anyone who's interested in playing feel free to add me on PSN. I'm very active. Also if there's any sort of chat group for BB could anyone link me to it?

GGs sus! Your zoning capabilities are pretty boss. I would just say to always put your mind in a focused state when you play, and don't doubt yourself. Having a bad state of mind when in a match can really make you play sloppy. However, take each loss and win as learning method. It's always a trial and error thing in match ups. See what works, what doesn't work, and go from there. But most importantly just have fun. :)