mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

On 12/30/2015 at 5:29 AM, Whisper said:

I'm looking for friendly matches / rivals. Anyone who's interested in playing feel free to add me on PSN. I'm very active. Also if there's any sort of chat group for BB could anyone link me to it?

Are you East or West Canada Whisper? If you're east Canada, I'll add you for some games sometime.

Gosh, feels like I havent been on BB in ages. GG's to SaveTheLoli, Demon-Zero, and the jap litchi. Had funs pressing stuff. :3

7 hours ago, RurouniLoneWolf said:

Are you East or West Canada Whisper? If you're east Canada, I'll add you for some games sometime.

I am East! 

I'm sorry L0N3L13R(?) but I had to end that set early because I was popping off too hard

yes I popped off over winning in a 1 bar match

i'm a sad existence

GGs to everyone I played annndd Im back.

Lag makes everyone worse doesn't it?

so long as it doesn't break friendships. :D

GGs Hypo and Fame. Hads fun :] 

Shoutouts to lag hitting my Valk twice just as I was about to win. xD

1. After the 1st hit of 236b landed and 2nd hit got delayed, then I died.

2. 6D wolf dash to infinity and I died. My facial expression was priceless.

Why can't my character be like Ragna lmao

Good set yesterday w/user3207 in lobby. Once had a round 3 double KO (!) to go to round 4.
Match finding: I can send invites to people in the player list (but maybe no one uses that), or try to find people here-
Or the Discord chat- or randoms.  Randoms is how it usually works, which is fine.

8 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

Oh btw...Is anyone interested in doing a 3 on 3 team match? Now this isnt the team room thing im talking about either. 

Sure. Just depends on when it is.

GGs to SirGallantKnight, my neutral game and defence need some more work, but even so I hope I provided some worthwhile matches  ^ ^

1 hour ago, Kalibur said:

GGs to SirGallantKnight, my neutral game and defence need some more work, but even so I hope I provided some worthwhile matches  ^ ^

GGs man! Was very fun set. Hope to keep fighting ya when I see ya or vice versa. :)

On 1/1/2016 at 7:22 PM, Scrubplayer said:

I'm sorry L0N3L13R(?) but I had to end that set early because I was popping off too hard

yes I popped off over winning in a 1 bar match

i'm a sad existence

no problem bro ggs.

8 hours ago, RoyMustang1990 said:

Anyone down to play some?

Sure, I'm in the Bay Area as well, so it should be a good connection. 

I won't be on the PS3 til later today & the rest of the weekend, so feel free to send a message or I'll send one. :thumbu:

k I played too much bb gotta take a break ggs to 30 people except 2 in those 30...burn a fiery death 

GGs to the various people I played against tonight, hopefully I gave you all some fun fights. :)

I am trying to learn how to get good at this game, i mainly just use Platinum, looking for sparing friends on here, to help me get better and learn the game, so please add me if you can, thanks

BT_Kllr_Instinct