mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to all the people I've been playing in the world lobby save for the two that ragequit on me (though on the bright side, they did it one after another, so I'm highly amused).  GGs in particular to ScarringXxCrisis with the scary as fuck Tager (thankfully you friended me so I can work on that matchup) and xAloisTrancy for the good Amane, 'twas a shame we couldn't play more.

Sigh...GGs to that Azrael I fought last night but that lag was ridiculous.

GGs to my friend who uses Bang. You're getting better and better. At least its allowing me to learn the matchup more and actually have fun instead of pulling my hair out.

GGs to everyone especially nemesis. Ehhh... a lot of nonsense that I don't like but good set none the less. Still currently only Mu worth mentioning other than the Japanese ones lol 

Hey y'all, new to the site (and forums in general tbh), so please bop me if i do something wrong. 

Ggs to Fame96 and Kizzie_kay tonight. I gotta work on my defense, letting too much stuff happen to me. Also ggs to practically everybody i've ever played over the span of my blazblue career. Your contributions forged me into a semi-decent player.

Been out of touch on DL & have mainly been match finding in the Discord group.

Ggs to Prototype on Sat in the lobby.  Really good Tsubaki. 

I'll try match finding for weekend games here though.  Tried sending invites to player list people, but no response.

Randomly meeting in the lobby or a p.room seems to be the way to go.

I decided to finally create account after lurking a bit to get something off my chest, which regards a particular player which I'm sure is already notorious among the frequent lobby players but before I do that:

First off, good games to the players you see often in the lobby that play without any bullshit such as Velo, some tsubaki user called Dio(something), Steiner, Zong, and the rest of the players that don't quit or are NOT afraid to lose their colors such as the guy I'm going to mention who only plays people that are not pink or red lol

So I got on here to EXPOSE a particular player by the name of Ty102743. I'm sure this guy is notorious among frequent players to be known as a scumbag or a dodger. I understand some people don't want to lose their color (for some stupid reason) and tend to avoid players but insulting and dodging is another.

I was told ty102743 is one of those players that will play you and if he wins two matches he'll leave and never play you so I decided to play him. I'm a pink so he decides to avoid me, for days so I created another account. 

Let me tell you guys having fought this guy and astraling him twice was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. So we played a couple games and I noticed he started to get mad as he switched from hazama to terumi between the set and started to purple grab but failed hahaha 

If this post is removed for reasons then whatever, but if there's a way to get this Ty102743 to see this and quit dodging I'll be more than happy to take his fucking pink 

This was perhaps one of the most satisfying sets I've had along with playing long sets with stayfree and that fucking steiner guy 

If you have other people to play with then play them, you don't have to take his pink it's not gonna get you anything not even his respect. Chill

and no I don't think he even frequents this forum I might have saw him once a year or two ago. So yeah. Best you ignore and move on

23 hours ago, Lax beewax said:

I decided to finally create account after lurking a bit to get something off my chest, which regards a particular player which I'm sure is already notorious among the frequent lobby players but before I do that:

First off, good games to the players you see often in the lobby that play without any bullshit such as Velo, some tsubaki user called Dio(something), Steiner, Zong, and the rest of the players that don't quit or are NOT afraid to lose their colors such as the guy I'm going to mention who only plays people that are not pink or red lol

So I got on here to EXPOSE a particular player by the name of Ty102743. I'm sure this guy is notorious among frequent players to be known as a scumbag or a dodger. I understand some people don't want to lose their color (for some stupid reason) and tend to avoid players but insulting and dodging is another.

I was told ty102743 is one of those players that will play you and if he wins two matches he'll leave and never play you so I decided to play him. I'm a pink so he decides to avoid me, for days so I created another account. 

Let me tell you guys having fought this guy and astraling him twice was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. So we played a couple games and I noticed he started to get mad as he switched from hazama to terumi between the set and started to purple grab but failed hahaha 

If this post is removed for reasons then whatever, but if there's a way to get this Ty102743 to see this and quit dodging I'll be more than happy to take his fucking pink 

This was perhaps one of the most satisfying sets I've had along with playing long sets with stayfree and that fucking steiner guy 

I think you deserve a blow job. 

Lmao 

19 hours ago, TD said:

If you have other people to play with then play them, you don't have to take his pink it's not gonna get you anything not even his respect. Chill

and no I don't think he even frequents this forum I might have saw him once a year or two ago. So yeah. Best you ignore and move on

lol obviously but I had to go out of my way to play this shithead 

Can't be doing this shit to my boys and get away with it. Guy thought he was nice because he beat low level players lol but ran away when he got fucked up

6 hours ago, Zyed said:

I think you deserve a blow job. 

Lmao 

I'm assuming you know what I was talking about lol did you play him?

He reminded me of that lame arakune player goodguy something

Hes one of a handful of players you should simply just avoid playing for one of these reasons

- So laggy, impossible to beat, all your combos will drop, big disadvantage in neutral game

- he beats you once or twice and leaves like a coward. Once is complete coward status. 

- Ragequitting all the time and/or sending hatemail disrespecting your skill (But im sure thats entertaining to a good amount of players, lol)

- combination of above reasons

I keep forgetting to use my "bad player" list. It should definitely be used for players like those. I'm not sure if Bad Player List removes the entire existence of the player from your TV screen but I sure hope it does. You should try it. 

Adding a player to the bad player list highlights their name in purple, making it easier to identify them if you forget them after a while.

3 hours ago, Zyed said:

Hes one of a handful of players you should simply just avoid playing for one of these reasons

I dont have any problems with that player, yet. I even added him :lol:

GG's to everyone I played this evening. Felt good to hop back online after a long hiatus. Hopefully now I can actually start getting better. 

Good games to all the pro players I beat, Justin Wong you keep getting better and better but I edged out again, same to Combofiend and Dora as well as Kaqn. Good sets but I remain undefeated as usual.

GGs to ppl that Ive fought over the past several weeks, I usually try to say it after our set is done but if I just walk away you can blame salt or cranky tiredness or hungry. No black Ive never heard of this guy either, your just gonna have to live with experiencing "the one that got away". Happens to the best of us....

32 minutes ago, Frost Monarch said:

GGs Argent, fun matches when the connection wasn't acting up. 

GGs Frost and my apologies for the connection acting up. Don't no why but it's been happening lately.