mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

PSN has been on the fritz for everyone lately - it isnt just you guys

GGs to everyone I've played in the last few days of my return to this game after my lengthy hiatus (not that my absence was notable).  So apologies for any and all badness beyond the norm as I get back into the groove.

Nemesis, one day, I hope to be able to force a real fight outta you instead of lulzy disrespect aggro that I don't know how to stop.

Oh you dont have to force it, but Its late and Im tired... terumi is about 1000x easier to play than Mu. Sometime if your on and I wana apply some new tech, I'll give it my all

GGs to everyone.

Thank you Nemisis for beating me up like that (I would have taken as much as you were willing to give, but I have to go do other nerdy stuff).  Sometimes I just need to be hit as hard as possible in the face and to not be allowed to get away with anything.  Hopefully it'll cure me of bad habits and force me to solidify my game.

Assorted mental notes:

• Holy crap am I ever going to learn not to 2D like that?  Every time I pushed it I'm like, "You idiot! Why are you such a terrible player.  Stop that, you are a bad person."
  • I apparently can't find my 1 and 3 inputs today.  Well, moreso than normal.  Hooray for stomps and grabs when the opponent is on the other side of the screen!
  • I need to get better with... the entire rest of the cast so I can replicate crap to find the holes.  Fingers, please.

GGs to Hitoshyura, DontTrustAGypsy, Kradrash, Nineball_Infinte and Ethereal_Albion. I got hit heavy tonight, got a lot to work on. 

GGs to everyone I've played over the last two nights. BGs to that one Haz player who RQ'd after getting caught in my YOLO desperation Patriot Apocalypse. It's all cool though ;)

I still don't get the colors system though. Perhaps I shouldn't be so concerned with it now that I don't think I'll ever "rank up" anytime soon :v:

4 hours ago, Nephinel said:

GGs to everyone I've played over the last two nights. BGs to that one Haz player who RQ'd after getting caught in my YOLO desperation Patriot Apocalypse. It's all cool though ;)

I still don't get the colors system though. Perhaps I shouldn't be so concerned with it now that I don't think I'll ever "rank up" anytime soon :v:

Haven't posted on Dustloop in a while... but here's a reason.  Your color goes up or down if you win or lose (over time) vs. someone of the same color.

Highest in BB is pink, then orange, yellow, shades of green & shades of blue.  From hot to cold.  Similar story with P4AU.

I'm l.blue in BBCPE:sweatdrop:  And l.green in P4AU

Color segregation is lame because you could win 100 matches vs people of higher colors and not rank up.

It just makes some people more uptight about playing & losing vs same color opponents.  At least GGXrd doesn't have that.

Oh, GGs to random people over countless weekends in the lobby.  Not sure if I've played anyone from here. 

I try sending out player room invites, but it's tough to reach people from here & the Discord chat.

Do people make room or is it more likely on lobby online only so far the activity here? i'm just thinking playing more often since i get a little bit bored of SFV.

Looking for someone to play. Please have a good connection! I only have 2mb for internet and I want to whip out my main instead playing braindead with Azrael. Since I'm looking to improve, constructive criticism is more than welcome (emphasis on constructive).

I'm stationed in the Caribbean so be wary.

If there anyone looking to play on CPEX Steam let me know. I'm still around. i can rarely on PS3/PS4 atm.

Anyone else having issues with matches disconnecting and being unable to connect to opponents in the lobby? 

Yeah that's been a problem I've never found a fix for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

On 4/16/2016 at 0:29 PM, Wild Candy said:

Anyone else having issues with matches disconnecting and being unable to connect to opponents in the lobby? 

That gets me so mad. Yes its everyone's problem as well so you should not worry about your own connection.

Seems like quite a big coincidence that these problems have been happening at Street Fighter 5's drop. My guess is that the PSN on street fighter is kind of massive enough to give problems to other servers. If its not that then BB servers need fixing. I don't think I've had this problem once in XRD. But I also had the same PSN drops on Marvel 3 as well. 

On 4/16/2016 at 0:29 PM, Wild Candy said:

Yea this just started happening to me today. 

GGs to Nemesis-Type.. I was having issues dealing with you in neutral and taking way too many random hits. Great learning exp though, I'll have to study the footage and see how other like Goro are able to make it look so easy.