mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Sure. Invite sent.

Also, GGs Junglist. I'm glad to see names I recognize. I can pick out the ones I remember having a good connection with.

I'm on errol1001, invite if youre on a diff psn or i'll invite if i see you. wont be looking at this thread till done though (away from comp)

I thought it had Errol in it, but your listed PSN was different so I tried it. New one sent..

Yeah..you're on /friends list. I'm an idiot.

are you ps4? if so invites won't work, and we'll just have to make/search for a room

ed: i'll make, you join?

I am. How about we just choose an empty lobby or you can make a room and I search for it. I figured they'd fixed this issue with CPE due there actually being an invite option now.

Sure. I'll join

you can just make a room with a password and only people with that password can see the room

Basically. X open slots, no invite slots, set a password (last option)

you can just make a room with a password and only people with that password can see the room

Basically. X open slots, no invite slots, set a password (last option)

still, lame system.

GGs bloodwolf

GGs Errol. I kept trying to test her pressure and getting frame trapped. That full screen DD lockdown just bores me to tears. :(

I really needed to play people so I can get used to the characters and the game. I look forward to more, sir.

did they change her drive in any other way? go faster, active longer, reach farther, that kind of thing?

I haven't looked at the frame data, but they definitely reach farther. I also feel like they extended the time you can cancel them into an act parser as I often will try to micro dash 5D and get act parser. I also feel that, without cancelling with either another drive or gravity, there is more recovery on them. This could just be me though. I took an extended break before coming back to this version so perhaps someone like SWD would be a better reference as I know he continued to play it through to release.

Yeah, definitely felt like it. there's no longer any type of game of trying to get full screen where 5d can't reach. the minimum range feels smaller too but I imagine that didn't actually change.

Wonder how they'll change this character in the next version.

So does the PS3 not have this 0/4 bar issue? I've barely played anyone in this game since launch because I have to wait through an unlabeled player lobby just to find it's lag infested and sit there watching a slide show while I let them pummel me. A way to return to room/lobby like Xrd would be nice, but if I'm asking for things, I might as well just ask for the the issue to be resolved. I've hit the arcade lobby, but that usually results in the same thing.

Seems to be that way. I own both PS3/PS4 versions and the 0/4 bar thing only happens to me on PS4.

Anyone want to play tomorrow? Just got my PS4 stick and want to break it in! :)

ggs ifulmino / sivren, apolgises after that to cookiehours, and keizenshitan was  double visioned, and dizzy. Whisky ftw.

find me online sometime omni since I don't plan on playing long sessions till finals are over for me (next thursday).

ggs dawn, chrono, and others that joined his room.  

lots of stuff to learn this game, its great.  

Yeah, GGs jandyr. Should've known something was up when I was winning like that, but at least I'm learning.

ggs dawn, chrono, and others that joined his room.  

lots of stuff to learn this game, its great.  

Is it possible your learning taokaka?