mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

I need to lab it, I can't really tell what the deal is with it. the only way I could do anything about it was with really hard hard reads.

GGs to the hilariously more amount of ppl playing 1.1 than extend.... Seriously this is ridiculous...

All my gripes with Extend are trumped by the fact that there is like no one to fight on it half the time

GGs to the hilariously more amount of ppl playing 1.1 than extend.... Seriously this is ridiculous...

All my gripes with Extend are trumped by the fact that there is like no one to fight on it half the time

Well ya know, people got finals and what they probably dealing with.

Mori fucked us with the lobbies.

God I fucking hate the player rooms - why arent ppl getting in the online lobby ffs

we've been over this. because they're packed with japanese people.

there are plenty of other rooms to pick from...

i thought we tried going into a certain room for US players and then it got taken over by JPN.

Sure we can but I find like... 3-5 ppl TOPS in any online lobby at any given lime 

God I hate new mu-12 so much but not as much as I hate waiting in player rooms for the next match OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i thought we tried going into a certain room for US players and then it got taken over by JPN.

Isn't that because the JP people pop in thinking that they are in good company and then for some reason don't leave and keep happening until they outnumber the handful of non-Japanese players in the lobby?

Possibly.  

It'd be nice if we could settle on a lobby and keep it going so i can see other people's connection with me instead of hoping the person that entered the player room im in will also be 2bar+ with me.

I just remembered that player rooms only showed the connections to the host and not the other players.

ggs to stayfree, dawn, liexi, and anyone else i played today.

Yo Dawn, we should fight tonight. I wanna see how much I'm going to hate the Jin matchup in this version.

Well my ride back to the city is in a few minutes, if I'm not sleepy from the 7 hour ride then I should be good to play. Tbh though I've been using Lambda and Celica more than Jin although he's pretty fun too.

Can we go tomorrow? Playing while this tired probably isn't a good idea lol.

No problem, Imma be on all weekend.

Yeah, I think alot of people passed on EX because of the price. I think it was (somewhat) worth it though because all of the DLC is already there and you can get the system voices you want just by clearing arcade mode with the character you want the voice for.

Anyone want to play? I'll be on in a couple minutes and will be in the arcade lobbies for abit.