mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Gonna try to play around 6-7pm if anyone is in from the east coast.

I passed on it because the NA version was so close.

But superior JP text. The font in the NA version of CP was strange. So even though i got both i stuck with JP. Gonna probably stick with just JP here unless US ver has a nice preorder bonus like a *cough*lambdawallscroll*cough*

GGs to randoms and Dawn

lolgames @ Egitto "I am who I am and nothing else" thx for the pink - Oranges have been dodging the hell out of me srsly

sheesh these new account players... its like ppl are scared they will get exposed if they play on their main or something... I fucking suck this version --I'm as exposed as a Japanese exhibitionist in a public place!

GGs to randoms and Dawn

lolgames @ Egitto "I am who I am and nothing else" thx for the pink - Oranges have been dodging the hell out of me srsly

sheesh these new account players... its like ppl are scared they will get exposed if they play on their main or something... I fucking suck this version --I'm as exposed as a Japanese exhibitionist in a public place!

LOL! Yeah Dood I don't have a clue why people make dual accounts for fighters. It's totally oddball to me.

On another note. GGs to peeps. I'm not complaining or bashing on rags, but he is just absolutely ridiculous in this version. Great pokes, damage, mix ups, combos. Haha! I don't see the down side to him. But getting a sweet 9k OD combo on one was pretty stellar! :D

So I noticed talk about a arcade lobby for US players on Twitter stating that it was taken over.

...What lobby was it may I ask? It seems most JP players chill in Ohkoto and Torifune (The lobby meant for novice players). I see tiny numbers in various lobbies other than those 2 so I don't really know where the American lobby was taken over.

Also, Good games to lobby and those who joined my room!

Yo Yakuzu I'm ready if you wanna fight

I was kind of enjoying my birthday yesterday so I was kinda wiped when I got inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGS Nemesis. Need to save up my piggy bank and buy those Hazama lessons from Blackwing =|

ggs DJ and Nem. Fun stuff. i still need to adapt to the match ups again. haha I already miss 1.1 Kag XD. Btw anyone who defteros-11 is? came across had a couple matches. He taunts me endlessly then calls me a scrub and boots me. uhhhhh what?

I was kind of enjoying my birthday yesterday so I was kinda wiped when I got inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lols it's cool. Got back from celebrating a long Mother's Day and I feel pretty drained. We can prolly play tomorrow if you wanna.

Happy late birthday though yo.

ggs DJ and Nem. Fun stuff. i still need to adapt to the match ups again. haha I already miss 1.1 Kag XD. Btw anyone who defteros-11 is? came across had a couple matches. He taunts me endlessly then calls me a scrub and boots me. uhhhhh what?

Lols this guy

GGS Nemesis. Need to save up my piggy bank and buy those Hazama lessons from Blackwing =|

while it seems ridiculous to pay for "bb lessons" ill not dissuade you much since id rather see the community evolve no matter how crazily. blackwing said something like 5 bucks an hour lol, i hope he knows how to convey knowledge instead of wasting your time.

@ waltz- defteros has been active more or less since late cse but he is from south america with usually a poor connection, hes never given me a hard time before but ive heard him treat others similarly as yourself. Therefore generally disregarded as bb detritus like phantom emperor or miss green jeans (and others)

Thanks for the info guys. Btw should we make a new lobby for just US players? Trying to get a match with JP peeps is very rare. Plus I'm not sure where other U.S. players go.

GGs to a few last night - enuf and Yakuza.

Yea, sorry about that RQ, I was just kinda sick of that Astral at that point.

Lols it's cool. Got back from celebrating a long Mother's Day and I feel pretty drained. We can prolly play tomorrow if you wanna.

Happy late birthday though yo.

If you're gonna be at TSIB this Friday, we may as well wait until then. That way, no lag, no delay and we can actually play like we were meant to.

Drunk off our asses.

^Do you ever go to any EC majors?

I would if I had any source of income, but I'm too broke...

while it seems ridiculous to pay for "bb lessons" ill not dissuade you much since id rather see the community evolve no matter how crazily. blackwing said something like 5 bucks an hour lol, i hope he knows how to convey knowledge instead of wasting your time.

@ waltz- defteros has been active more or less since late cse but he is from south america with usually a poor connection, hes never given me a hard time before but ive heard him treat others similarly as yourself. Therefore generally disregarded as bb detritus like phantom emperor or miss green jeans (and others)

That was a joke.....

Yea, I'd much rather pay to get better rather than do the logical thing and just ask questions, communicate and practice.