mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to Koopa and Dawn. Still terrible at this game. Finding it hard to get used to the buffer changes.

GGs to Koopa and Dawn. Still terrible at this game. Finding it hard to get used to the buffer changes.

GGs. Also GGs to people in Omni's room and to Anne and Tosh, even though my power blew out while fighting both of you lol.

Ummmm strange and quite humorous games today. Particularly with several pink JP players I fought.

Why do JP players severely underestimate US players. I fought probably about 6 pink JP players in the lobby. 3 of which chose a character they clearly didn't use and taunt from across the screen. As soon as I 6D B and then continue my combos they get destroyed. After the match they "poop" iconed me and left. Also the matches were pretty stellar in terms of lag and connection.

Perhaps I was just a victim of JP trolls. :( awww man....

Ummmm strange and quite humorous games today. Particularly with several pink JP players I fought.

Why do JP players severely underestimate US players. I fought probably about 6 pink JP players in the lobby. 3 of which chose a character they clearly didn't use and taunt from across the screen. As soon as I 6D B and then continue my combos they get destroyed. After the match they "poop" iconed me and left. Also the matches were pretty stellar in terms of lag and connection.

Perhaps I was just a victim of JP trolls. :( awww man....

Oh boy. Not this again......=|

GGs to everyone I fought. I still don't know how to fight Celica, it seems like all of her attack has priority or armor or something.

Also, I had the liberty of fighting/watching an Amane fight. That drill gauge isn't rising at all...

GGs to everyone I fought. I still don't know how to fight Celica, it seems like all of her attack has priority or armor or something.

Also, I had the liberty of fighting/watching an Amane fight. That drill gauge isn't rising at all...

not sure about priority with her attacks but she definitely has invuln. on one of them. you should be able to tell which one it is. its the one where she shoves minerva in the air or somethin like that

GGs argent. I was the Amane player. Still not very good though, so work in progress. You were the first arakune I've ever even fought. Had no idea what to do against him. Was interesting to watch.

GGs argent. I was the Amane player. Still not very good though, so work in progress. You were the first arakune I've ever even fought. Had no idea what to do against him. Was interesting to watch.

argent was simply referring to how brokenly good Amane's drills were! Blocking should always protect you! Amane obv needs to be removed!

argent was simply referring to how brokenly good Amane's drills were! Blocking should always protect you! Amane obv needs to be removed!

Lol

I think the clothing do more damage now. Oh wait the drill is part of his clothing. Lmao

Yo I swear to god this game is an addiction, I only intended to play for an hour and ended up doing three.

GGs to the few I played. Still crap, still lacking real exp but I'm going to keep trying.

L...O..L Dood when we gonna fight? U keep dodging XD. Haha I'm just teasing. Though I need all the lamb chops and nu exp i can get. btw shoutouts to Nem, and frost for having some fun matches in last past weeks.

was this a thing that generally happened to NA players?

no

but me posting might remind you what he is talking about

GGs to peeps who entered my room! Good stuff! Ragna is a frickin touch match up for me. Mori why u do dis!? XD

Well  between Hakumen and Ragna, who do you use more?