mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

dunno if youre still down, but i'm willing to try lol

crossplay is kind of wonky though, and tbh izayoi in this version is even more sensitive imo orz

dunno if youre still down, but i'm willing to try lol

crossplay is kind of wonky though, and tbh izayoi in this version is even more sensitive imo orz

We can try yea. Arcade lobby?

ggs again.  I'm soooooo scared of neutral now and i kept embarrassing myself by jumping in despite it getting stuffed every time.  Every. Time. 

I got a gold star though.

thanks for playing! be careful about those airdashes, its difficult to enforce a situation where i'd be inclined to respect it in footsies, some situations i think it's ok. but tsubaki's biggest asset for footsies is her run speed, and being able to whiff cancel is really tricky for jCC and 5CC. dash 5C honestly is strong approach, good end hitbox so you are able to space it properly to catch extended hitboxes on startup + whiff cancel into 5CC if range is necessary. Gotta be careful about jumping on my end though, but the general idea that she can take advantage of is "control space with normal, then whiff cancel into another normal" but its pretty tricky to establish properly. 

but even online, i can very consistently react to airdashes spaced to hit me with jC, even without explicit awareness of "he wants to airdash". You can try airdashing at a bit of a farther spacing, placing the jC in such a way that if i did dash 5A or 6A i'd move into the hitbox, and then going for jCC, though your options are really limited on block (hopefully you dont whiff either) it does make me a bit more scared to react to airdashes so cleanly, maybe you could even get an IAD late jC because of it. So, establishing that is kind of important before you go for it.

That example is a bit limited to ragna, but the idea applies for certain other characters. For some like Izayoi though, my reaction is usually going to be to play even farther back to avoid the guess in the first place, or space myself so i can respond with jump back jA and still have the ability to control space/move well if I guess wrong, so it's low commit on my part. I can't really say i know the best way to deal with that as tsubaki, but i'll talk whenever if you want to brainstorm or something!

Edited by not_lunaris

Yeah  i was more afraid to stay on the ground but that just led to my downfall quicker. Even at moments where you were clearly ready to AA at any given moment, i somehow decided IAD was the better choice.  Ill try sticking to the ground next time and see how far it can carry me.  I was pretty convinced i wasn't gonna beat you on the ground though because i'm not too confident going against ragna's range with tsubaki's, but i guess i never really considered 5CC as an immediate option.

Uhhh but thanks for playing as long as you did.  Had fun and you even gave me tips and pointers.   

Good games tonight ranked.

I know the answer is probably going to be "Randomly" but is there a time where you can find a decent amount of US players online? It seems like I'm the only American player in the Arcade lobbies majority of the time and I rarely find any US players in player match either. :/

GGs Ricky

That first match double down was awesome.

You actually got the game, I'm surprised.

Nope, I just didn't see the old GG thread anymore. Granted I didn't look too hard. I'm still playing CP1.1.

Great games for people who came in my room! Very very fun stuff. Decided to switch my main to valk. I missed playing as him.

Retarded games to situationalrony. (They weren't bad, but they weren't good either. Lol.)

GGs to players I played recently.

Got me a CronusMAX, feels better I think. Doesn't disconnect in the middle of the match so that's plus :D

> cronus

argent pls no

is it a 360 controller adapter?

Y, yes.. why? Did I do something wrong Mac?

My old one was too old and kept disconnecting so... eh?

Y, yes.. why? Did I do something wrong Mac?

My old one was too old and kept disconnecting so... eh?

Don't use cronus with wired controllers. Your usb port will break.

Wireless xb360 pad with the usb adapter is fine tho.

Cronus was also banned from Big E (aka east coast) tournaments for causing input lag and dropped inputs for both players.

Cronus was also banned from Big E (aka east coast) tournaments for causing input lag and dropped inputs for both players.

Yeah, that I know. Lucky for me that I don't plan on ever going to tournaments. Rather fight the internet. Thanks for the info guys. 

Is titan allowed then?

I actually got used to the DS4 after finding shortcuts for DPs and 3

Also, why do I keep seeing 4 bars that go down to 0 after a while?

Actually, connection bars in this game are poor in general. Can't get into some player matches because it takes so long for the bars to load (if they show up at all)

Yeah, that I know. Lucky for me that I don't plan on ever going to tournaments. Rather fight the internet. Thanks for the info guys. 

I had one for a while. It kept pausing the screen on me mid match and almost burned out my USB port before I stopped using it.

Not being able to find a 360 pad alternative is what finally forced me to play stick. This could be your chance.