mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

ah the good old days... Best announcer voice, manageable combos...

CT nu could still die in a fire though. Turns out she did... Well, she can bathe in it again.

In fact, I wonder which is worse, CT nu or the current one.

having not played vs CT nu, I can't really say, but it sounds like she was stronger in CT. Which can be pretty diff from which feels worse to play against.

I'm not sure how big of a difference it makes for the quality of the game overall, but decreasing the input windows really makes it harder to get new players into the game. In CT the input window was like a mile wide compared to how it is now and it was a lot easier to get players to try it out and think they were actually capable of something, enough for them to want to learn more. Since then I noticed a lot less enthusiasm when introducing people to the game because it's less pick up and play.

CT is a lot stricter when it came to inputs though, pretty much if it wasn't perfect, it didn't work. CS1 or 2 probably had a better balance there.

Good games to lobby!

I'm super sorry to all those that sent me GG messages or asked to play on PSN but never got back! I don't have my notifications on. Maybe I should turn them on again.

GG's to PSN tonight, really wish I played better after I felt I was doing well yesterday, but I really wasn't feeling it tonight. I feel so tired being in my house for some reason.

GG's to PSN tonight, really wish I played better after I felt I was doing well yesterday, but I really wasn't feeling it tonight. I feel so tired being in my house for some reason.

Great matches man! Had a lot of fun! And to everyone else who entered.

Shout outs to the guy I astraled with link to my corner combo! ;)

GGs to people I've played the last few days.

My eternal character crisis carries on into CPE it seems. I want to like current Hakumen but atm I'm struggling.

good games guys 

Gosh Terumi still strong against Az because neutral game

good games guys

Ggs. But those spikes T_T

good games guys 

yeah ggs.. tried to play but those spikes are brutal lol

GGs to people I've played the last few days.

My eternal character crisis carries on into CPE it seems. I want to like current Hakumen but atm I'm struggling.

Don't feel bad about it. Outside of the hype factor that are the mugen combo come backs, there doesn't seem to be much to be excited about with CPE Hakumen. I'll probably be investing more time in Azrael or Noel myself when it comes state side. In the end, you should just play what you enjoy most.

Im letting purple grabs become the biggest habit :\

Definitely gotta not use those except for rare instances where the opp "thinks" he has one more chance with the burst

it sucks because I have two options during an air combo where I can't Yellow weakpoint J.D for mix ups

hey everyone will be putting up a room around 8ish. The room will be called Lion's Den. be sure to look for it :D. Also no mirror matches please ;P

Im letting purple grabs become the biggest habit :\

Definitely gotta not use those except for rare instances where the opp "thinks" he has one more chance with the burst

it sucks because I have two options during an air combo where I can't Yellow weakpoint J.D for mix ups

Purple grabs are scumbag tactics (JK). lol! XD Alot of hakus I fought in vanilla CP would almost always do this formula:

236 A > A > J.B > JC > Grab. I was really bad at teching grabs back then so this use to get me everytime. 

Hey Everyone. Apologies! I absolutely apologize if people entered my room and i didn't respond. I was running around doing multiple errands. Sorry about that! However i did manage to get a couple matches. Has anyone here fought ExcelBlitzBlue?

His Tao is so weird in terms of playstyle. ( he's not bad, just flies all over the place to land a hit). As Valk trying to hit him became pretty obnoxious. However Kags 6C is amazing! lol. anyways GG man!

GGs to my room - despite that one insane lagger who kept trying to join