mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Has anyone here fought ExcelBlitzBlue?

Yes I think a lot of us have actually.

He has developed a very unique playstyle: Fly all over the screen like a maniac. Mash buttons, never block, ever.

I feel that he plays and thinks like the actual Taokaka would, if that makes sense. I don't think I could say that for any other person...maybe Nemesis and Relius, but IDK.

Yes I think a lot of us have actually.

He has developed a very unique playstyle: Fly all over the screen like a maniac. Mash buttons, never block, ever.

I feel that he plays and thinks like the actual Taokaka would, if that makes sense. I don't think I could say that for any other person...maybe Nemesis and Relius, but IDK.

Not Nemesis and Mu? Why Relius.

It could be because of how often I Astral Makoto and enjoy it --- LET THE EXPERIMENTS BEGIN!

Yea, nemesis seems to make it a point of roleplaying as Mu.

I don't know where she begins and I end anymore

Saw my history and it was Triverr that I played. GGs man.

@WaltzOfTheWolf: Sorry for laggy connection. I actually fixed it after that one match but it looks like it still wasn't up to scratch? (kept getting kicked). GG.

It's more personality driven and less playstyle driven for Nemesis.

It could be because of how often I Astral Makoto and enjoy it --- LET THE EXPERIMENTS BEGIN!

I don't know where she begins and I end anymore

Did I say Relius? I meant Terumi :P

It's more personality driven and less playstyle driven for Nemesis.

Did I say Relius? I meant Terumi :P

Such banality~

I'm gonna kill everything Mu or Noel!Mu?

There doesn't exist a Sussano Unit that is capable of that anymore

The regret.

I could actually feel the difference last time I played SWD. Old mixups I used weren't coming to mind right away. It felt like playing a nerfed version of myself.

How are you adjusting to the new Mu now?

The regret.

I could actually feel the difference last time I played SWD. Old mixups I used weren't coming to mind right away. It felt like playing a nerfed version of myself.

How are you adjusting to the new Mu now?

Im "adjusted" but i still feel woefully nerfed - Its going to take awhile before I can manage to reinvent myself with New Mu and master the steins in this version

Saw my history and it was Triverr that I played. GGs man.

@WaltzOfTheWolf: Sorry for laggy connection. I actually fixed it after that one match but it looks like it still wasn't up to scratch? (kept getting kicked). GG.

Hey Brother, i Absolutely apologize for the kicks man. Yeah the lag on our first match was pretty hardcore. Whenever you come in my room man im down for matches. Look forward to more brother! the match we had made me laugh in joy as my laggy missed combos kept hitting into the electric chair. Was super hilarious!

..........dood....nothing sucks more when you fight 2 japanese peeps on mics, and absolutely belittle you. Went into a room last night and waited for a match. When i got one, the two people just kept on saying how Kagura is this and that ( understand a tad bit of japanese). Then when in the match they laugh as in a frenzy at the english voices. Then if I dropped a combo( and I was doing pretty stellar too). I got insulted....and blah blah blah...

Do Japanese people just not like US players....like holy cow! LOL! not to be emotional but, i got really down after that experience. It was just totally weird. 

hugs anyone? lol

japan has netplay dbags just like america

also they probably dont like playing in lag

We're really not too different from each other are we.

I've had a completely different experience. It seems like most japanese people like americans to me. They start smiling when someone mentions they are american. They laugh at my silly jokes which aren't actually funny. This is all offline of course. When I play them in netplay in a room with mics, it usually takes no more than a few games before they offer their sister to me.

I've had a completely different experience. It seems like most japanese people like americans to me. They start smiling when someone mentions they are american. They laugh at my silly jokes which aren't actually funny. This is all offline of course. When I play them in netplay in a room with mics, it usually takes no more than a few games before they offer their sister to me.

Well it helps when you can speak a bit of japanese too. I've played both netplay dbags and actual good players. (in player rooms.) The netplay dbags are hilarious because i'll sandbag with a sub, get insulted, switch to nu/kokonoe, body them, then get kicked. ahhh typical netplay. Though most of my matches with jp players have been great. Having a 2 bar from cali to japan is amazing. And i totally forgot where i was going with this. i'm hungry and i've been awake less than an hour lol.

Well that's the thing. There wasn't any. Man....didn't know JP Dbags existed... lol!

Well that's the thing. There wasn't any. Man....didn't know JP Dbags existed... lol!

Are you one of those types that thought that douchebaggery and racism were American only traits or something? This whole "shock" at how rude other country's ppl can be totally reminds me of the Communist party club I knew in high school - man they thought Lennin and shit would solve all the problems in the world but only if the zionist Americans would get their act together

Unless you're in Asia it's literally impossible for there to be "no lag"

There actually is. You just aren't noticing it if you don't think there is any.

I mean sure, there could be less lag than you'd /expect/ for a match between Texas and Japan, but it's still there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were being dicks because you were lagging up their games and they got mad. I get salty af if there's even a few lag spikes in an otherwise good connection. But even a good connection has lag; it's not the same as playing offline.