mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

ahh dustloop never change.

The moderator "like"s the *feeding* post and non-moderators are keeping things under control.

i may hop on to play in an hour or two.

Hey GGS to people who entered my FT5 room. soooo how many ragna players are there? today i fought 42. (almost in a row). Is he like the go character because he's so boss?

Also.....How on earth do you deal with Celica's corner shenanigens..? Being A Kag his neutral is like the worst. You could dp, however they will pretty much expect this. Celica's 2A pick up on like everything is a tad ridiculous...no offense.. XD I digress considering i still don't know this match up.

soooooo....what do you think if mori took away rags dp and 5C priority.... ^____^ I'd pay for it! lol!

I wana say ggs to ppl but psn was laggy - I hate new mu - and barely anyone to fight as usual

Hey GGs psn I know I fought some peeps on here. GGs to you all.

Shouts outs to the totally random dood who insulted me. Maybe my swag was to much LOL

yeah, it was nice (i was the izayoi/bullet/ragna/jin w/e). thanks for playing!

yeah, it was nice (i was the izayoi/bullet/ragna/jin w/e). thanks for playing!

Oh yeah! Fun games man! I am really going to have to figure out izayoi approaches with Kag. Solid SKD!

Fuck ppl who go afk in big rooms
Fuck the hosts that dont kick them
Fuck the system mechanic that skips both players turns for someone who doesnt ready up

And fuck all the players that immediately ready up after it skipped you despite you mashing "ready"

Fuck ppl who go afk in big rooms

Fuck the hosts that dont kick them

Fuck the system mechanic that skips both players turns for someone who doesnt ready up

And fuck all the players that immediately ready up after it skipped you despite you mashing "ready"

but above all fuck Tager.

I seem to have an inconsistent track record when I play this game, some days are better or worse.

My god is PSN that bad?

TBH, I haven't played BBCPEX in a long time now. Just don't feel like playing the game, you know with the nerf bat breaking Arakune's knees and the amount of people online (plus not being able to train while waiting for an opponent and not being able to see the bar of whoever enters a room).

IDK, the passion for playing this game really isn't with me for this installment.

My god is PSN that bad?

TBH, I haven't played BBCPEX in a long time now. Just don't feel like playing the game, you know with the nerf bat breaking Arakune's knees and the amount of people online (plus not being able to train while waiting for an opponent and not being able to see the bar of whoever enters a room).

IDK, the passion for playing this game really isn't with me for this installment.

Believe it or not, I'm rather borderline with this version as well. I'll generally play for like an hour and I would say that's pretty much it. Sure the NA version is on the horizon, which means more players will be online. However the amount of retarded changes with characters is pretty dumb. Anyone miss the CT days? I do! 12 character roster, combos that weren't stupidly ridiculous, and I neat ranking system. I really liked CTs ranking system where it would give the player a name on there card when u hit a certain level. I believe I was a thing called a Kuyutha.

Anyways try not to lose to much hope bro! And let's hope the next major game does it better. Also I to am surprised you can't train when waiting for people.

Believe it or not, I'm rather borderline with this version as well. I'll generally play for like an hour and I would say that's pretty much it. Sure the NA version is on the horizon, which means more players will be online. However the amount of retarded changes with characters is pretty dumb. Anyone miss the CT days? I do! 12 character roster, combos that weren't stupidly ridiculous, and I neat ranking system. I really liked CTs ranking system where it would give the player a name on there card when u hit a certain level. I believe I was a thing called a Kuyutha.

Anyways try not to lose to much hope bro! And let's hope the next major game does it better. Also I to am surprised you can't train when waiting for people.

Personally,

CS≧CSEX>CT≧CP1.01>CP1.00>CP2.0

is my personal reference. I did like the simplicity of the CT~CS days. CP just became too complicated (inteface, player ranking, combos in general)