mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Alright, so I've decided I need some matchup experience against a lot of characters. This is weekend, I'm thinking about fighting Relius. 

So, anyone wanna help me grind this weekend. 

heyy sano when you up for games? :3

I'm getting too old for this game my heart is racing. Can't take these jumpscare supers :v

GGS (I guess) even tho Im still playing pretty pathetically~

Golden Star to "GoodBlue" for my first CPE RageQuit~Caelica sure does look comfy in that Minerva coffin

heyy sano when you up for games? :3

Right, so my PSN message notifications were off so I didn't see your message until just now. Sorry 'bout that. D:

BUT FORREAL THIS TIME. Same time? I know for a fact I'll be at home tonight at 8:30, turned my PSN notifications on and all. My USB for the DS4 has been screwing up and randomly disconnecting lately(ordered a new one already) but I should be able to get it to function well enough for our matches.

Golden Star to "GoodBlue" for my first CPE RageQuit~Caelica sure does look comfy in that Minerva coffin

Bruh, that kid has already ragequit on me something like 3 times in the past couple days. Welcome to the club, grab a t-shirt.

Celica sure is a character but I can see why shes kinda ass

that DP kinda hard to punish 

ggs to DJ-blacktricty and everyone else I played last night. Those were some great fights.

I'll be up for some games tonight. I'm still at day 2ish and it's taking me a bit to adjust to everything, but I need someone on the other end to practice the new neutral with...I've tried very little in the lobbies, but those fraudulent 4 bars get me every time. :(

Opening a room called Mash Buttons if anyone wants to play, I haven't played online much and need some experience... cause I have no idea what I'm doing half the time. :P

SWD, gonna have to take another rain check on that of ours. Gotta help officiate over tonight's AniClash Day 7 Extend Tournament.

GGs people I fought in my room. Had to shutdown cause people were streaming a movie in my house so if it lagged, my bad. Might open another room later tonight, got bodied/rekt but enjoyed it. 

I'll be up for some games tonight. I'm still at day 2ish and it's taking me a bit to adjust to everything, but I need someone on the other end to practice the new neutral with...I've tried very little in the lobbies, but those fraudulent 4 bars get me every time. :(

what time?  

I'm on now getting destroyed by Dreik. haha. Just let me know. I really need as much xp in this version as possible.

I'm on now getting destroyed by Dreik. haha. Just let me know. I really need as much xp in this version as possible.

Nu vs Bang has never been good for nu in any version.

Oh, I know that. I'm just still learning this version like the rest of us. Once I get the neutral gameplan, things will be a bit better.

GGs DJ_Blactricity didn't expect you to show up in the room! But I enjoyed playing you!

GGs to the ones I fought tonight.

I really, really hate the new lobbies. Seriously.

what?! are you saying you dont love NOT being able to see other player's bar values?