mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Making a room, anyone interested? 3 spaces only!

Any room left?

GGs to lobby.

Wish I had saved more of those Tager matches, would've been great to look over. Oh well.

Dawn and lime, room filled up fast. If you guys want to play around 11pm I'll be on again, or later if everyone goes to sleep early or something.

Ggs to my room. Intermittent lag sucked but the matches themselves were fun. Need to test my ping lol

GGs to Dread and everyone else.

OK, slowly getting back my groove. I think. Well, I'm not getting pummeled like yesterday. Ah, this is what happens when you take a 3 month break from a game 

GGs to every person I fought in the lobby!

Really fun games and sets to ChaosCodex and KIngTenth!!

Hilarious shoutout to salty player Syngreed and for him calling me "garbage" on his mic after I taunted and astraled him XD

Mashing on wake up is not the answer

Your right. Delay tech forward Jin C DP is the answer because blocking is the enemy.

Mashing on wakeup is ALWAYS the answer.

Its netplay after all :v:

Real netplay is about mashing always. You don't start just because you're waking up.

You should be mashing during all combos, especially if you haven't been launched yet.

GGs to people while I was sober. I'm drunk now, so pre-GGs before I get salty over stupid shit. Utter nonsense.

Hey speaking of salt, anyone realize that this game has had increase in players who seriously like to bitch and moan over stupid things? I mean I have come across over a dozen people today that are just overly salty over a loss. It is truly staggering.......because I used a jumping C.....get it......ge....*person rage quits* XD

GGs to CROWNBAR and anyone else played in the last few days

Hey. Next time we get on, mind if I spectate your room? I want to take notes on using Ragna.

Hey. Next time we get on, mind if I spectate your room? I want to take notes on using Ragna.

But why play Ragna, when you play a handsome SOB like Kagura ;D

GGs to randoms and TheJRivera. Thanks for letting me grind out my Celica with your characters. Figured I'd switch to Jin to give your Kokonoe a challenge but then you went back to Izayoi lol.

Hilariously Bgs to people I fought in lobby. Lol! "Your this bar" "your that bar" omg...doods just shut up and play XD

Yo what the hell is a bar whore lmfao