mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

GGs to the few people I played. I feel like I'm getting old like Valk, I guess lack of playing and living on first player games does this eventually. 

And holy crap I just read the past comments . Cookie vs Greenjeens? How on earth did I miss that? lolol The salt is real. I cant believe she still threatens people lolol Some things never change. Lol

So TD. Speaking of losing 10 straight games. Do you still play BB :3

:33333333333333333

I've been playing a lot more often after getting my motivation back a few weeks ago. Some of the rust hasn't exactly shaken off, but games have been more entertaining than in the past, when I was practicing for tournaments. So long story short, yes I've been playing. Mostly in the morning since I work overnight.

So, if you would like to play it would probably have to be... Sometime between 10am and 12 pm.

I have a lobby tonight at 8 pm, it'll be labeled as Dustloop TR. Hope to see some of you guys come by and play and talk crap with us lol. 

There is always days off? That would be about it but at least it's something 

If you reversed that AM and PM you'd get my play hours. RIP

we really should get a set going sometime. I really need haku exp.

I can't block gauntlet hades lmao

ggs to nineball austin and scrubplayer and umm big daddy dusty

FAAAAAAAAME!!! Love you bro! Our back and fourth matches were legit! Dat Lag on the last one tho sucked :(

GGs. I curse my internet to this day. :(

Also ggs to uri_woz. I held my own against koko, but litchi...........no just no. I can't do it. :vbang:

GGs to Hypnotic, Dem Kag mirrors bro! We're actually pretty cool. Even though I hate mirrors XD GGS!

Super awesome GGs to ArgentZero! Bro dat ARakune is on point! Really great set man!

ggs to Nineball, ArgentZero, and anyone else I played. Also shoutouts to Uri for the double appearance in the arcade lobby tech. 

GGs to Hypnotic, Dem Kag mirrors bro! We're actually pretty cool. Even though I hate mirrors XD GGS!

Super awesome GGs to ArgentZero! Bro dat ARakune is on point! Really great set man!

GGs to both of you and others that I played last night.

Still felt like I lost some too many because of being too careless/reckless. I'd rather not play too defensive till curse activates, but I have no choice. Forgive me...

I do look forward for those video uploads, Waltz. It might give me some insight on what I did wrong at the very last moments.

GGs to both of you and others that I played last night.

Still felt like I lost some too many because of being too careless/reckless. I'd rather not play too defensive till curse activates, but I have no choice. Forgive me...

I do look forward for those video uploads, Waltz. I might give me some insight on what I did wrong at the very last moments.

Sure Thing man! I'll Link ya when they are up good sir :)

GGs to Koopa_Klawz, Triverr, RileyBlah180, DJ_Blactricity, Minoru_Hoshi, Ethereal_Albion, Vice-Taicho, CapcomDevil193, and anyone else I've played yesterday

GGs everyone I fought. Man I have to apologize today though (to those people). I absolutely aplogize for being a troll today. I did nothing but troll peeps but saying the most random things after a match. I am so sorry! My mind was all over the place today XD.