mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

i am so tempted to just keep in practice in 1.1 with nu. CPE nu is just so boring. GGs to people i played tho.

Just switch to Lambchops yo. Apparently she is pretty boss.

Just switch to Lambchops yo. Apparently she is pretty boss.

She has no combos outside of a few specific confirms or corner.

We should all just play 1.1 :v

lol eventually you will and then ill remember what tier shes in.  

ggs.

Also ggs dawn.  We're gonna be WWE champs soon with the stuff we were doing.

Lambda?

Do you want to play some today?

I'm sorry that I missed this Errol. I was on, even. I ended up putting GG in for a bit for a break before attempting player rooms again later, but we could have played. I tried Lambda, but the auto drive/C stuff messes with me too much.

GGs to anyone who came to my room. I got some nice experience, I'd like to grind the Nu matchup one day tho, I just cried the whole time I had to fight her lol.

GGs man. Keep at it.

She has no combos outside of a few specific confirms or corner.

We should all just play 1.1 :v

Points for trying, but leave the rest of us out of it. :v:

I could probably have plenty of great matches against Japanese players myself if they didn't shoot me sadface emoticons and slowly walk away from the arcade terminal or just boot my gaijin ass from the lobby on sight.

I could probably have plenty of great matches against Japanese players myself if they didn't shoot me sadface emoticons and slowly walk away from the arcade terminal or just boot my gaijin ass from the lobby on sight.

I feel them feels. Lol I hope word gets out to other JP players that the matches are pretty playable now. I'm thankful for the Japanese that were willing to experiment with netplay with foreigners and find a new good netplay stage that even makes it feel like a 2-3 bar. Coliseum -Silent- is still good but Old Gate is now the go to stage for those that know. Though, there will always be those that will still refuse to play and either sad face emoticon or get off the cabinet.

Be sure to join my room guys. I'll have it up around 8pm (9ish) possibly. Apparently i need to learn all the match ups again. So more exp with different characters would be great!

GGs to Frost for the engaging lambda matches! Btw is lambdas slanted sword attack a Dp in wakeup. I lost my momentum in some matches because of it.

Also, does anyone know if I can switch the buttons for confirm and cancel? Pressing circle to select something is terribly awkward. :P

lol eventually you will and then ill remember what tier shes in.  

ggs.

Also ggs dawn.  We're gonna be WWE champs soon with the stuff we were doing.

Cena and Ray Mysterio are gonna get bodied pretty easily in tag team championships, ggs.

Also I tried playing some JP people last night and it felt like I was drowning. Not sure how people are getting good connections with em lol

I'm sorry that I missed this Errol. I was on, even. I ended up putting GG in for a bit for a break before attempting player rooms again later, but we could have played. I tried Lambda, but the auto drive/C stuff messes with me too much.

GGs man. Keep at it.

it's ok.  If you want to play sometime let me know

Cena and Ray Mysterio are gonna get bodied pretty easily in tag team championships, ggs.

Also I tried playing some JP people last night and it felt like I was drowning. Not sure how people are getting good connections with em lol

in short, they don't.

hello hello friends, i'd like to get this lobby poppin since the japanese players are using the north american lobby...making things a bit unintuitive...

https://twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/594269806615998464

Thats Ohkoto 8, so first option and then the 8th room! There are a few jp players ducking in and out, hopefully if there are enough NA players we can kind of make it clear. Tbh, im just idling in there to help get the point across orz

in short, they don't.

Except, they most definitely do. I'm one of those people who have, so I can speak to the validity of these claims.

Every match...nearly every match I had some type of delay. Does the game just hate me or something, like fuck....just, uuuuugghhhh

Ggs to everyone I guess...its hard to be sincere about that when I don't feel any of those games were good in the slightest however.

You think you have a better connection to some random house in japan than Amazon's japanese servers?

You could post your results.