mAc Chaos

[CPEX] PSN Match Finder/GGs Thread

Man....I ran into nothing but Salty D bags today...LOL guess it wasnt a good day for people. :P 

To the people who i did have legit matches with, good stuff! also, to peeps i fought with my day 2 valk GGs!

Smooth net is essential for optimal Valk play online. XD

Had a ton of great matches today :) I feel like I've learned a new tactic with a couple characters too, which is always nice. Combos will only get you so far after all. 

On 11/2/2015, 7:33:57, Abstract Hope said:

Hi, relatively new Azrael here. Anybody up for a set? Maybe critique me

Not sure if anyone responded to you, but I can play weekends.  What region are you? 

Might as well do match finding myself for w.coast & mountain region, etc. for good connection.

Really GGs to ScrubP. Gotta love dat Hakumen damage bro! Also, Are people not familiar with OD Guard Canceling? Went into a room, with people and there annoying mics. Had some matches, lost one by OD Guard canceling at a bad moment. I then get called "free" and a "scrub". LOL baffles me so much XD

10 hours ago, WaltzOfTheWolf said:

Really GGs to ScrubP. Gotta love dat Hakumen damage bro! Also, Are people not familiar with OD Guard Canceling? Went into a room, with people and there annoying mics. Had some matches, lost one by OD Guard canceling at a bad moment. I then get called "free" and a "scrub". LOL baffles me so much XD

ggs, those were some fun matches. The neutral game situations were a blast during that set.

Played vs. a few random 2-3 bar lobby people over the weekend. Good games.  Trying to hold onto that green square.  Maybe I should send invites to w.coast people from here from the player list again.  Or just play random people again.    

Had some great matches in the past couple days. I finally feel like I have a main now ( though that doesn't stop me from using the other characters :P )

If anyone is gonna be available tomorrow around 10ish (pretty late) I'll be hosting a room, also try not to lag ( might be inevitable, but just make sure nobody else is sapping ur net if ur wireless) gonna try to whip my day three valk into Bokuzen like status ;P. Gimme a hell yeah if u think I can :D!

Looking for people else to play with. Pls add me (BBCPE / PSN / EU)

p.s i have never played any BB game b4 and am very new to 2D fighting games in general.

GGs to Nemesis, good to know that I can more or less go even with you when you're using a character you've barely played. ;)

11 hours ago, Ricky_Honejasi said:

GGs to BlackYakuzu, ichikoga and Daybreak_13.

By the way BlackYakuzu, you need to get less caught by my shenanigans.

You'd be surprised how bad I do when I fight an opponent who doesn't play like how I expect them to.

9 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

You'd be surprised how bad I do when I fight an opponent who doesn't play like how I expect them to.

Noticed. Although now I assume you have a better idea against me and what to expect.

49 minutes ago, Ricky_Honejasi said:

Noticed. Although now I assume you have a better idea against me and what to expect.

It depends, I really need to get my fundamentals up in this game. Last night I was exposed hard.