mAc Chaos

[CPEX] XBL Match Finder/GGs Thread

400px-BBCP_Logo.png

Use this thread to find people on XBL to play with and talk about your matches.

Don't go off topic.

So is this pretty much dead on XBL? Bought this version to play with a friend and sometimes there are only 6 people in online lobbies with no player or ranked marches available

Yes, because they didn't release the last version on xbox so everybody who cared about the game had to move to ps3.

For the most part, yes. Not as big as previous versions, but certainly adequate. Since it has the established PS userbase and the Xbox userbase who had to migrate last game.

I have CPEX on Xbox and PS3, but the X1 controller is just waaaay too sensitive for serious play.

I had no idea they didn't release the update on xbox... Well i still play it everyday with my friend but that's about it. You guys can still add me

4 hours ago, kingtreelo said:

anyone still playing this?

i got it today and its my first foray into this game so wouldnt mind the odd game if anyone is interested

tag is same as my forum username

What platform?

I ended up moving to the Xbox One from the 360 version of CS, so if anybody wants to play some, I'm interested in getting back into this. Add me on Xbox, my Gamertag is "Ribnax".

Not pro at all, but I really like these games and would love to find people to play with regularly, to get better, and I'll take any tips after matches. Say "dustloop" in a message when you add me, so I'll know to add you back. I get some strange adds, so I try to be a bit more conservative with adds now.

I assume at this point this game is beyond dead, but is there anyone that still plays CPEX on XBL?  I'm looking to learn Blazblue but all I have right now is an Xbox.