Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moy_X7

[CPEX] Jin Combo Thread

Yeah that helped me out a bit. The trick is to delay Touga Hyoujin after 6B so Azrael almost hits the ground. Also yeah this combo is horrible, a practical version would be nice.

Glad it helped you out. I'm still getting a hang of the timing of when to 2C and making sure I can dash 5C properly after the first loop, but it's shaky at best. Maybe a jump loop combo would be something like FC 22C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 5C > 6C > 2D > 66 5C > 2C > j.C > j.2C > j.C > j.214C

If that combo is no good though, someone can feel free to correct me. I have no idea on what the Heat Gain or damage is, since I need to do it myself- But just for someone who can do the combo to confirm for me, I guess.

Here you go.  It is much easier to do on tall characters like Relius, Azrael and Tager and I think it's impossible on characters like Kokonoe:
FC 22C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 5C > 2C > 6C > 2D > 66 5C > 2C > j.C > j.2C > j.C > j.214C (4305/31)

Here you go.  It is much easier to do on tall characters like Relius, Azrael and Tager and I think it's impossible on characters like Kokonoe:
FC 22C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 66 5C > j.2C > j.C > 5C > 2C > 6C > 2D > 66 5C > 2C > j.C > j.2C > j.C > j.214C (4305/31)

Thanks! Guess that'll be a somewhat situational midscreen punish combo for us Jins? Or something like that. The reward isn't bad at all for a resourceless combo though. It'll just take a lot of skill to pull off, especially in a real match lol

Yeah the 5C > j.2C > j.C FC loop doesn't work on the smaller members of the cast, it only works on tall characters such as valk, litchi, Hazama, Tager etc etc.

It's a really good investment as a combo route since it is probably one of the most damaging routes you can use midscreen. It also benefits from being super practical with a 22C FC punish.

Anyway this was probably the most I was able to milk out of the starter.

Yeah the 5C > j.2C > j.C FC loop doesn't work on the smaller members of the cast, it only works on tall characters such as valk, litchi, Hazama, Tager etc etc.

It's a really good investment as a combo route since it is probably one of the most damaging routes you can use midscreen. It also benefits from being super practical with a 22C FC punish.

Anyway this was probably the most I was able to milk out of the starter.

Ah, I guess doing a j.2C first would've allowed room for a second one. I keep forgetting about that, since I'm so used to doing j.C > j.2C > jc > j.C. But very nice, I'm gonna have to grind that out later myself. Thanks for the visuals too

On 09/12/2015 at 1:58 PM, wiredgod said:

What's good off 6D midscreen and corner, with and without meter?

Midscreen

• 6D> Sekka> dash 5B> 2B> 5C> 2C> 3C> Musou~, Damage: 3490
  • 6D> dash 5B(1)> 5C> 2C> (delay) 6C> Musou whiff~Followup> dash 2B> 5C> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 3691
  • 6D> dash 3C> Hirensou> dash 2B> 5C> 6C> Musou whiff~Followup> dash 2B> 5C> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 4437

Corner

• 6D> 6C> 6D> 5B(2)> 5C> 6C> Rehhyou> 5B> 5C (JC)> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 4391
  • 6D> 6C> 6D> 5B(2)> 5C> 2C> delay 6C> Rehhyou> 5C> 2C (HJC)> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.2C> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 4675
  • 6D> 6C> 6D> 5B(2)> 5C> 6C> Rehhyou> 5B(1)> 5C> 2C> 6C> Musou whiff~Followup> 3C> Sekkajin, Damage: 4522
  • 6D> 6C> CT> 5C> 2C> 6C> Rehhyou> 5B(1)> 5C (JC)> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.2C> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 5206
  • 6D> 6C> CT> 5C> 2C> 6C> Rehhyou> 5B(1)> 5C> 2C (HJC)> j.C> j.2C (JC)> j.2C> j.C> Hizansen, Damage: 5332