Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kumlekar

[CT-CSE] Hakumen PSN/Xbox ID List "JOIN THE CRUSADE OF THE WHITE VOID!"

Definitely maining Hakumen from now on. Subbing Noel and Bang. PSN is in my info/sig. I'm an okay Haku. Always had trouble with the j2c bnb but everything else is pretty much down. Initially started using him to cover my bad matchups with Noel.. turned out to be the most fun I've had playing so far.

Looking for some pro hakus to learn from :eng101:. I still need to work on my ground game and figuring out situations in which to use TK hotaru (<3 using the 66 version:keke:). My PSN is shinzantetsu.

Hakumen main with Ragna sub. I just bought a new tv (my roomate moved out a few months ago taking the TV with him), so I'm gonna have to practice hardcore to make up for the long hiatus ;p PSN- seipherzero

Yeah, umm... I use Hakumen. Initially I chose him cuz he used a big fuckin' sword. Later, his j.2C battle screams became a Siren's song, and I mained him ever since. I'm never online (to play), simply cuz I don't have an active XBL Gold account. Maybe soon. Either way, to that effect, it's safe to say I'm new and inexperienced. XBL Gamertag: Dekenya Mawf [Currently 1st place Hakumen in Score Attack]

hakumen user here, only been using him for about 2 weeks now. Was a Tao player but took a break and decided to pick up the White void. I'm getting pretty good with him but I still need work on my defensive part of my play as I'm still stuck on Tao's constant attack mode. Kanu - Texas GT: Meechegeo

YES, keep that, just like me, be aggressive you will go far. As i see it there are buppa's and there are shadow's. which are you??

Hakumen user here. I first decided to main him when I got the game. Got a bit mad at my friends whooping my ass since they're decent/good range players. Tried to main Bang,Ragna,and Noel but found out I love Hakumen too much. So now I'm a Hakumen main forever. NoelRin - Ontario/Canada PSN:EVA-Love

Hey I'm quite new to the game. Started using Rachel 3 days ago and Hakumen yesterday. Before that I was with Arakune who got me to LEvel 17. I got to Level 20 using Hakumen but I'm pretty much a nub. Any good Haku's wanna teach me some stuff? I've seen a few combos and the guy has tonnes of combos. I wanna know which ones are best and most effective for the number of stars you have and I really need some good stuff for when I only have one or two stars. Please add me on PSN. Mr_Flowers_-

Figured I'd post here since I finally managed to get XBL. Scrubby Hakumen main here, would love to play against some fellow Haku's and up my game. XBL GT: ApocalypseNow49

Nu mainer. Love her, but hakumens more fun to play. I just get a warm fuzzy feeling everytime I get someone with his drive counter.

CrisisEdge- Newyork 360- CrisisEdge ( my card says tao but my heart says HAKU-MEN!!!!!!!! (yes i am a noob)