Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kumlekar

[CT-CSE] Hakumen PSN/Xbox ID List "JOIN THE CRUSADE OF THE WHITE VOID!"

I'm happy to see that there are many fellow Hakumen players here on Dustloop. I'm going to feel at home on this board. Sign me up on the list! =)

PSN ID: SlyRoyale

looking for a god haku to train with (good meaning more then a casual player more of a tourny guy)

dante1287-florida

PSN-mrlobster1287

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it the the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

Finally got that new Xillia PS3, so pretty. Anyways, PSN ID: Indigo_November (─▽─) no surprises there. (no don't try to make the face, I don't think PSN supports the "▽" character, I wish it did though (*´Д`) )

I'm in Santa Cruz, California by the way.

Probably won't be playing much until Extend comes out. And when it does, it'll probably be a tie between that and Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code, as well as Persona 4: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena when it comes out. So I'll be on and off.

I used to play Mu-12 back in CS, but haven't touched her since then due to intense Hakumen combo training in CSII. I'll probably try picking her up again in Extend.

Also learning how to use a Hitbox...