Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catastrophy

[CT] Iron Tager vs. v-13

hydrogyn is 4th im a bit surprised, he seemed better than me but not by alot or anything. I need to break 500 matches played online hell I think im still below 300, :(.

strange how i can beat up the best tagers with cross-ups and mindgames, from what i see when i watch hydrogyn fights he's real basic, might pull a surprise out of his ass but thats it, but watching someone like fastma1 and bubbles or even stonewall 008 fight is a delight, i smile in pride when tagers show how its done.

sad i'm number 8 and me and troy are fighting for it, dammit he's gonna steal my rank again lol.

strange how i can beat up the best tagers with cross-ups and mindgames, from what i see when i watch hydrogyn fights he's real basic, might pull a surprise out of his ass but thats it, but watching someone like fastma1 and bubbles or even stonewall 008 fight is a delight, i smile in pride when tagers show how its done.

sad i'm number 8 and me and troy are fighting for it, dammit he's gonna steal my rank again lol.

Bubbles wooped me the time we played. I played stonewall twice 2 days ago, this was both of the matches first to hit one, p. much. Once someone got control of the round it ended flat out. I think I went 2(stone)-1(me) both times I may be wrong though, it was alot of fun playing him and bubbles makes me understand what opponents feel like when they fight tager ohhh god he hit me now im magnetized fuck what do it do, collider aww crap, not again, okay well Ill 720 NOOOOOOO.

Bubbles wooped me the time we played. I played stonewall twice 2 days ago, this was both of the matches first to hit one, p. much. Once someone got control of the round it ended flat out. I think I went 2(stone)-1(me) both times I may be wrong though, it was alot of fun playing him and bubbles makes me understand what opponents feel like when they fight tager ohhh god he hit me now im magnetized fuck what do it do, collider aww crap, not again, okay well Ill 720 NOOOOOOO.

bubbles is back and boy is he rape, god he rapes harder than everyone.

Now that CS is out, I went back and played this match some more in CT. FUCK THIS. That is all.

so in the words of mike z, CT can go to hell! time to troll some lambda's.

Now that CS is out, I went back and played this match some more in CT.

FUCK THIS. That is all.

i can't decide to sig this or not lol

Infinite Ice carz and this is just too good lol

sadly I have to wait to feel this joy :gonk:

i can't decide to sig this or not lol

Infinite Ice carz and this is just too good lol

sadly I have to wait to feel this joy :gonk:

Don't worry the other NC tager(s) feel your pain.

my friend plays nu very good hes the only nu thats been able to beat me because i never sledge when theres nothing on screen i usually start off the match blocking low if he decides to dash 3c i can 360a pretty easily if he decides to tk crecent saber i can block high or a sledge. for closing the distance against him i usually just walk forward if he throws 5d i normal jump over it but i always have to be really carefull because he always mixes things up with a low airdash jumping c if he suspects a backdash the matches are always super intense maybe its just because we know our play styles but it seems when i play other nus they think they can just flow chart me. it so funny when nus instant air dash back and wait for sledge and i just walk forward slowly XD

my friend plays nu very good hes the only nu thats been able to beat me because i never sledge when theres nothing on screen i usually start off the match blocking low if he decides to dash 3c i can 360a pretty easily if he decides to tk crecent saber i can block high or a sledge. for closing the distance against him i usually just walk forward if he throws 5d i normal jump over it but i always have to be really carefull because he always mixes things up with a low airdash jumping c if he suspects a backdash the matches are always super intense maybe its just because we know our play styles but it seems when i play other nus they think they can just flow chart me. it so funny when nus instant air dash back and wait for sledge and i just walk forward slowly XD

1. why sledge when there is nothing on screen?

you will lose to every normal poke nu has doing that..

2. really? all the nu's i fight IAD backdash at the beginning, sorry most the nu's i fight won't risk being close to tager if they have a choice in the matter.

sure if you know he will use 5D but he can use 6D and then what are you gonna do?

3. you do know that you can poke nu out if she is silly enough to IAD you.

4. flow charting nu's are fun until they realize 5D and 4D can be jump canceled.

FUCK THIS. That is all.

I haven't even played CS yet and I already totally agree with this sentiment. I won't fight a lot of Nu's online anymore because even if I stand a chance of winning, I know I'm going to spend the entire match playing cat and mouse, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

FUCK THIS. That is all.

I let a friend of mine who plays an awesome Nu read this comment and he burst out laughing lol. :yaaay: This is pretty much how I feel and I love the emphasis on the words in bold. I am never truly gonna go back to CT unless its for fun or unlimited versions of Tager.

1. why sledge when there is nothing on screen?

you will lose to every normal poke nu has doing that..

2. really? all the nu's i fight IAD backdash at the beginning, sorry most the nu's i fight won't risk being close to tager if they have a choice in the matter.

sure if you know he will use 5D but he can use 6D and then what are you gonna do?

3. you do know that you can poke nu out if she is silly enough to IAD you.

4. flow charting nu's are fun until they realize 5D and 4D can be jump canceled.

there only jump canelable on hit. so if it doesnt hit ur good, just walk forward and normal jump if u see 5d. if they dash forward kill them. the nu will eventually be in the corner thats when they try to IAD over you then u just kill them :3 unless there a japanese nu player. then u just lie there and die because all japanese people are amazing from birth apparently. XD no amount of practice will help against that. when they press the D button for nu it apparently shoots a sagat doing his ultra XD. i wanna play some japanese players just to see if its true :)

there only jump canelable on hit. so if it doesnt hit ur good, just walk forward and normal jump if u see 5d. if they dash forward kill them. the nu will eventually be in the corner thats when they try to IAD over you then u just kill them :3 unless there a japanese nu player. then u just lie there and die because all japanese people are amazing from birth apparently. XD no amount of practice will help against that. when they press the D button for nu it apparently shoots a sagat doing his ultra XD. i wanna play some japanese players just to see if its true :)

all of v13's swords are JC'able on hit/block. she gets nothing [except recovery frames] if they whiff lol and i stay away from the corners, since i know that i cant corner loop tager if I'm in the corner :D

all of v13's swords are JC'able on hit/block. she gets nothing [except recovery frames] if they whiff lol and i stay away from the corners, since i know that i cant corner loop tager if I'm in the corner :D

nu has so little recovery avoiding the swords doesn't do much...i tested backdash sparkbolt and she was able to block even on 4D which has the most recovery.

or can u? O.O tager is prolly big enough XD. everywere on the screen is the corner for tager lol

not quite, he just gets hit by lame shit.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

:psyduck: lol; do. i? really; need; to. fix. my; writing; "that" badly. that no, one; understands: what% im! saying? lol :eng101:

Also it was, well. It was straight up stupid. There was nothing good there in that paragraph.

Also it was, well. It was straight up stupid. There was nothing good there in that paragraph.

yeah true. i was just mad because i was playing this guy and he kept saying that the things i do wont work against japanese players :P. like the buttons i press are any different from theres