Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speakeasy

Lambda vs Bullet

Notes:

- All of our D attacks beat Flint Shooter (236A).

- The active frames of Miquelet Capture (41236C) go through all of our projectiles, so use your D's with caution.

- You can punish Miquelet Capture with 2B/3C.

- 22D can be called out by Snaphance Fist (623C), so be careful how you use it during your pressure and mixup.

- Using 236D fullscreen can discourage the opponent from using Afterburner (214D) just because you're far away.

- Certain corner combo routes whiff on Bullet, namely 6A, so adjust your combos accordingly.

- When Bullet locks on to you from the air, be wary of using 2D or 6D, since the animation can pass through the sword.

This matchup isn't too bad, so long as Bullet doesn't gain momentum...

Do corner combo routes (I'm assuming you mean stuff 236B 2B 6A 6C) whiff on Bullet or do you just need to microdash?

Also, respect the ring. You aren't going to be poking her out of her drive after she locks on, especially at level 2 heat. If you press a button you'll only get hit.

- All of our D attacks beat Flint Shooter (236A).

Checked an idea I had in training mode, and it seems I was right: if Bullet is in H2 and charges Flint Shooter, it stops Lambda's Drive (and the follow-up doesn't come out, leaving Lambda vulnerable). So if you want to shoot at Bullet while she's in H2, do it on Flint Shooter's start-up.