Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CPE] µ12 Combo Reference

Das doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jrHqJc28uZuhf-bBq3K1siOdGwaSW7gE8Nt5wXUH0Xg/edit#gid=0

Yay.

Please leave comments here.

I don't know any of the character specifics in this game.

Least universal thing has been 2c -> tachi in the corner, some chars requiring a delay after 2c (azreal)

I have a corner combo that's different to C0r's listed one if anyone wants to play around with it... Works on 6b far and close.

6b > 6c > 5d > 5c > 2c > 5d > j.c >j.2c > \/ > 2c > 5d > j.c > :j.2c > DP > \/ > 6a > SOD > 3c (3638) and you can c super end for (4435).

You can jump cancel the 3c end for mix up or use the steins that are left on top of them ect.

Which throw combo is the most consistent for you guys? Having trouble with crossunder 6A/5C after Tachi in the corner, so I tried H.H.'s throw combo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul21QyZeLcM&feature=iv&src_vid=KEHgIsi4QaU&annotation_id=annotation_1913093585&t=3m03s

However, it seems inconsistent across the cast. The 4D set after 2C will hit and mess up the combo on fatter characters like Arakune. Which throw combo do you guys recommend?

I assume you guys are talking about otg 2c > tachi whiffing on some characters, just have to delay the tachi.

Some CT guard crush combos. Midscreen you can't be point blank or 6C will whiff, but it's probably not a good idea to try and get in their face for a CT anyway. In the corner, if you're too close you can omit the 6C and just do SoD and the combo will do 300 less damage.

[Midscreen] (CT)> 6C> SoD(max)> dash 2C> 2D> jC> jB> djB> djC>dj2C V jB> jC> djB> djC> dj2C (3,850, -25 meter, + 17)

[Corner] (CT)> 6C > SoD1> dash 2B> 6A> 4D> 5C> 6B(1)> 4D> delay 2C> 214[D](max)> 5[D]> 5C> jB> jC> djC> dj2C> jD> dj2C (4,370, -25 meter, +22)

Hello, noob question here, I've been trying to learn this string: 2c 2d j.c j.b dj.b dj.c dj.2c, practicing it starting with 2c on force counter hit, but I haven't been able to do it consistently; I usually whiff the dj.2c. I'm just wondering if there's any delay that you need to do in order for this combo to work, or do you just have to hit all the inputs as soon as possible? I'm jumping towards the opponent every time (including the dj) but the dj.2c whiffs.

Sounds like the opponent might be too high for the dj2C to connect. Try practicing it off midscreen 6A AA > 6B 2C...or 3C > RC > 6A > 6B > 2C...instead.

2C CH combos can be kind of finnicky in this version due to height/distance. Sometimes you can combo with 2C CH > 5D > 6B(2) > 2C > 2D > jC jB etc to get 6C oki, but 6B won't connect from too far away. I've found the most consistent confirm to be 2C CH > 5[D] > 6C > SoDfull > dash 2B > delay 6B > 2C > 2D > jB > jC > djC > dj2C V jC > j2C.

Do we have any swag over drove combos. All the other characters do. We have to create one that actually works because just auto piloting one doesn't work bescause of activating steins

Not really because charged Habakiri was nerfed badly in CPE (each hit prorates instead of prorating once like cp1 and cp1.1)

Corner BnBs 

Do we have any universal ones?  I checked out the ones C0R posted but I'm either doing them wrong or they don't work on the character I train on.  I haven't had much opportunity to train all that much (yay 4-5 page term papers) and I was curious.  Plus in every video I see different players using different combos and I was wondering which were the most universal by starter.

Nvm watched the videos, that's what I get for not paying attention.....

It sounds like you already figured it out, but yeah, corner bnbs should be universal, it just depends on how far away you are from the corner. If far = do jC > j2C > DP route, if close = do Habakiri route. If you hitconfirm with more than a couple of normals, you have to cut habakiri route short with 214[D] > 5[D] > jC > j2C.

Is there some trick I'm missing with the charged habakiri route? I can't seem to get all the hits from the bombs to connect and I the opponent doesn't wnd up high enough for the air ender, and that's even if I get 5 [D]>5C to confirm.

This character is a hell of a lot different than she used to be.

214D combos are a little tricky, here are a few tips to get them working:

1.) Make sure you're close enough to the corner, so the 4Ds will be overlapped properly

2.) Do 6A 4D 5C 6B(1) 4D as fast as possible, but delay the 2C somewhat. Make sure to hold down 214[D] all the way.

3.) As soon as 214[D] hits, set a 5[D]. If the combo timer has gone on too long, just end with jC > j2C at that point. Off better starters (N Starter w/ minimum hitconfirms, CT guard break, 5C CH, 6C FC, etc), you can connect 5C > jB > jC > djC > dj2C ([D] hits) > jD > j2C for extra damage. You have to hit with 5C so the opponent is still high enough to connect the air series.

Just a quick note on getting the bomb hits timed, you need the laser from the first 4D to hit so that it keeps the opponent at the right height for the explosion to hit (just a visual cue to help you see if your timing is early or late) and also the delay before the 2c is pretty short.

Other then that the great notes from Zeromus will help you out!

214D combos are a little tricky, here are a few tips to get them working:

1.) Make sure you're close enough to the corner, so the 4Ds will be overlapped properly

2.) Do 6A 4D 5C 6B(1) 4D as fast as possible, but delay the 2C somewhat. Make sure to hold down 214[D] all the way.

3.) As soon as 214[D] hits, set a 5[D]. If the combo timer has gone on too long, just end with jC > j2C at that point. Off better starters (N Starter w/ minimum hitconfirms, CT guard break, 5C CH, 6C FC, etc), you can connect 5C > jB > jC > djC > dj2C ([D] hits) > jD > j2C for extra damage. You have to hit with 5C so the opponent is still high enough to connect the air series.

Just a quick note on getting the bomb hits timed, you need the laser from the first 4D to hit so that it keeps the opponent at the right height for the explosion to hit (just a visual cue to help you see if your timing is early or late) and also the delay before the 2c is pretty short.

Other then that the great notes from Zeromus will help you out!

Thanks guys, I'll try it out after class. Also are there any more corner routes available?

Off of 6b I've been using 6b(2) > 6c > 5d > 5c > Sod > dash 3c > 5[d] > \/ > 2c > 5d > jc > j dp > \/ > 5c > 2c > 4d > jc > j2c (3712) - The end becomes unstable if you start with both hits of 6b rather then just 6b(2)

6b > 6c > 5d > 5c > 2c > 5d > j.c >j.2c > \/ > 2c > 5d > j.c > :j.2c > DP > \/ > 6a > SOD > 3c (3638) You can c super end after the 3c (4435) or jump cancel the 3c for a safe jump/mix up

6b > 6c > 5d > 5c > 2c > 5d > j.c >j.2c > \/ > j.c > j.2c > \/ > Habakiri (not charged) > 6a > 2c > 4d > jc > j2c (3482) - Doesn't work on every one

For low starters I pretty much use the same as the vids.

midscreen? 2b 5c 6c 63214b 6a delay 2c 2d j.c j.b dj.b j.c j.2c land j.c j.2c is the easy consistent route.

slightly harder would be 2b 2c 5c 6c 63214b 6a 6d 5c 6b 2c 2d j.b j.c dj.b j.c j.2c land j.c j.2c

Check C0R's spreadsheet if you're wondering about any other standard combos : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jrHqJc28uZuhf-bBq3K1siOdGwaSW7gE8Nt5wXUH0Xg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Idk if anyone is still alive here, but what is the best combo for 6A/2C AA in the corner? Also what's a good throw combo to do when you're past midscreen position, but not in the corner already?

I made up a couple of my own, damage is ok but you don't get any good oki.

(corner) 2C CH > 5D > 6C > SoD (max) > dash 5C > 6B > 2C > 5D > jC > jB > djB > djC > dj2C V j2C (4.2k)

(near corner) Throw > SoD (max) > (dash) 5C > 6B > 2C > 5D > jB > jC > djC > dj2C (3.4k)

Well I know I'm assuming if your using 6a in the corner you should be auto piloting 6b right afterwards. 

So if I we're you I would use. 6a 6b 5c Sod 2b 5c 2c 5d jc dj2c origins 66a 7jb jc j2c [oki: j2d 2b/ totsuka ( if steins set already )/ J2d Fireball ] your OKi I should be based on the character and or their meter.

Im not at home right now but I'll check and make sure the combo I gave is right. 

Also I'll check the grab near corner combo as well I can't think of it off the top of my head. Should be similar to this Check out @KonansGotHeart's Tweet: https://twitter.com/KonansGotHeart/status/659894510705623041?s=09