Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tataki

[CT] Bang The Older Hero Threads MERGED: Use the search function!

Rate the Characters learning curve rating.  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Characters learning curve rating.

• 1- Easy
    • 10- Very Hard

he is aa 8 for sure, somehow bang is to me a odd mix of galford+strider with a piinch of captain america thrown in. and i think NOBODY has reached his full pontential yet.

I don't think Bang's learning curve is TOO hard. The inputs are rather easy to perform as well as hit confirm so you can pick him up fairly easy in the start. Later on you learn several mixups for oki options like. jC, j.4c, 6a, 5c, 2a, or grab. Fairly basic. However the matchups are mostly around neutral to Bang losing. Learning how to adapt to the matchups is definitely the hardest thing. Controlling FRKZ is maybe the hardest thing to do with Bang inputwise, but takes just a little while in training mode.

I still go by this except the oki thing. And his bumper mixups can be tough, but 6 tops... in CS, make him a 4-5 since he doesn't really even need bumpers anymore.

Why do you even post

I haven't seen even one worth-ful post from you in ever :psyduck:

Same could be said about your post :psyduck:

Quick question, how do you do a tk command throw while running? I've seen Dora do it at a dead run and have it come out barely off the ground and I couldn't even come close to that. Any tips?

I do 66>9623C I like going in the air (9) first since it forces me to hit the 623 input really fast, good practice for using the command throw elsewhere.

I'd say so far he's a 6. In any scenario I wouldn't go higher than a nine with him. That being said I haven't won a match with him, but hell I started playing as him at midnight last night so I just gotta get used to him.

so j.A spam -> command throw is even better than i thought. If you see them randomly IB one of the j.As you can delay the throw just a few frames and make it untechable. I did it to this one guy offline and he got pissed cause he wasn't IBing on purpose lol.

I'm not intentionally going for the untechable throw, its just an added bonus. I picked up j.A into purple throw from ShoMeYaMoves (big surprise). Bang is pretty safe on throw break to just throw nails or dash in (guard against nu...) and its fast enough to catch some people by surprise. Depending on who you are fighting, any air blockstring you do wont be entirely safe. Against Tager for example you could j.A j.A j.C, but he could IB the j.C and 360 you when you land. etc. edit: though it should be noted that I can't hit confirm j.A online (only try to hit the button once and it comes out 3 times lol mash) so ive been known to command throw even after a j.A hit in which case the combo is always better (j.A j.B dj.B 623B/j.C or j.A j.B 623B v recombo etc)