Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teyah

Xrd 1.1 Millia: Changes and Discussion

Xrd Millia changes from 1.0 -> 1.1, pluses are buffs and minuses are nerfs:

Far 5S
- Initial damage proration of 90% (from 100% / no proration)

2H
- Guard gauge decrease changed from -6 once per combo to -12 each time 2H is used during the combo.

6P
+ Stagger time on counter-hit increased

- Attack level reduced from 4 to 3, resulting in decreased frame advantage from +7 to +5 on crouching hit and from +3 to +1 on standing block

6H
+ First and second hit now launch the opponent on Counter Hit, untechable

Tandem Top S (236S)
- Initial damage proration of 90% (from 100% / no proration)

Secret Garden (214H)
- Forced damage proration of 90% (from 100% / no proration)
+ Input window for directions has been extended by ~15 frames

Digitalis (214K~H)
- Initial damage proration of 75% (from 80%)
- Recovery increased by 3F, changed to -11 on block (from -8)
+ Counter Hit untechable time / wall stick time increased

Bad Moon (236P in air)
- Recovery increased by 2F, changed to -17 on block for TKBM (from -15)
- Now recovers crouching instead of standing

Iron Saviour (214P)
- Pushback on block reduced, now recovers closer to opponent.

Winger (2141236H)
+ Initial damage proration of 90% added (forced proration removed)
- Final hit reduces guard gauge by 15
+/- Wall bounce changed to ground slide; slides long enough to run up and relaunch in the corner, even when done during very extended aircombos

Chroming Rose (214214S)
- Now only invincible during super freeze, was previously invincible for one frame before the freeze.

Dead Angle Attack
- Animation and hitbox changed to match that of her 6P
- Now blows back on hit, still causes knockdown.  Leaves enough time to run up and oki with frame advantage only (cannot safely set disc).
+ New frame data: 10/3/23, level 2 attack, -12 on block (Old frame data: 10/3/33, level 2 attack, -22 on block)

Air hurtbox
- Expanded during air hit
- Expanded during air block

Feel free to discuss all new changes, combos and techniques here!

winger can be used as a relauncher at corner now :D

so far:

– 6K: Attack Level decreased (4 > 2) 
– Dead Angle Attack: Animation changed, now knocks back horizontally on hit 
– Digitalis: Untech time on counter-hit increased. Recovery increased (23 > 26). Initial Prorate reduced (80% > 75%) 
– Winger: Opponent now causes roll rather than getting wall-bounced on hit. Forced proration on hit removed. Initial Prorate added (90%). Last hit reduces R.I.S.C. Level by 15. 

Added the complete list of changes, including a couple things I tested.  Interesting to see that they made her DAA a whole 10 frames safer than before.

If I missed any, let me know!

Edit: Added + / - to indicate buffs and nerfs.

The only thing I found really obviously different was her Dead Angle. Other than that I feel she's more or less the same. Which is better than getting really nerf'd I suppose.

The only thing I found really obviously different was her Dead Angle. Other than that I feel she's more or less the same. Which is better than getting really nerf'd I suppose.

With the proration it probably means we require like 1 more mixup to kill. But who cares when we get goin we get goin lool

With the proration it probably means we require like 1 more mixup to kill. But who cares when we get goin we get goin lool

i agree. aslo proration isn't a millia nerf. lots of people got hit by this. as long as the setplay is good the unga can be decent at best

i agree. aslo proration isn't a millia nerf. lots of people got hit by this. as long as the setplay is good the unga can be decent at best

Proration is a nerf.  Millia got proration added to more moves than most characters, and some characters had proration lessened or removed on normals/specials (Millia did not).  The addition of proration definitely isn't applied evenly.

The lower damage isn't the only thing that comes with proration though.  You're also lowering your damage dealt to enemy burst build ratio, which means that in some cases they will build burst and be able to escape where they couldn't before.  So you could look at it more as 1 additional mixup + potentially 1 more escape from oki and reset to neutral.

Does anyone understand the trick to linking her 5K into 6H at the end of the new trial 30 (last two inputs after using Winger)  ?

Nvm, I just wasn't doing the trial's inputs fast enough to have Steel Lily up throughout the whole Winger.