Kinkuli

[CPEX] Azrael - Combo Thread

I have a question I'm doing 3C 22C 5B TCValiant 6Bx4 6A(wallsplat) and all the follow up hits I do after continue to wall-stick so I can't get an air combo.  I tried adding a 2C after than then doing 5A j.ABC. j.D but the 5A would wall-stick and make it unable to continue to the air series

And I know he has a CT route from fatal counters after an IAD j.A j.C but I'm having trouble connecting it, does it not work from a 6C starter?

Edited by Monokeros

Ok guys PLEASE keep the combo thread (or any other thread for that matter) ON TOPIC. Only combo discussion here. IE if you found a new route that is better OR if you need actual help with combos like Monokeros above. I already answered him on twitter so i didn't post things here which i probably should have done.

Hi, I have another noob question to ask. I find that Im having a lot of trouble with doing BHS after a TCL, and that it's generally easier for me to do when TCL makes them groundslide instead of wallsticking them to the corner.

On that topic, I also have some trouble with doing TCL after 5BB even though I can do it just fine raw (rekkas are a weakpoint of mine)

Is there anything I should know that might be messing me up or should I just stick good old fashioned practice like ive been doing so far?

You can't really do BHS after TCL everytime you get the wallstick. The opponent has to be higher up when the wallstick happens as they will fall down a bit when you use BHS. 

As for the TCL itself. Just plain good ol' training. There's not really much to it. Just cancel 5BB into 236C etc.

Midscreen 6B Anti-air combo

[UW] 6B > Sentinel > OD > 5B > 2C > 6D > Delayed Sentinel > 2D > TCL >  5B > sj.CD > Valiant 6B x 3 > O.D. Scud > O.D. BHS

DMG: 7066

I want you guys' opinion on this corner route:

5B > 2C > 3C > RC > 5C > TCL > 6A > 6B > sjc j.B > j.C > dj j.D or j.2D

4.6k (50 Heat required) No Weakpoint Required 

Is this practical? impractical? is it worth it? Any thoughts are welcome...

Also.. for the 3C, you want to do it at the peak of their height to where it won't whiff and they're high enough for you to land 5C

Edited by o Nereus o

If it kills sure go for it. Personally i'd probably go for DW combo instead if i wanted to use the meter. something like 5B 5BB TCL 5B 2C 214B IAD jC 214D 5A jABC jD should do around 4k and nets you both weakpoints. 

Can anyone help me with Azrael's Challenge #19? I'm usually dropping it because:

1. stuff > OD > 2D, usually 2D gets blocked because I can't find the right timing.

2. stuff > 2C > 6D > 214B, opponent usually switches sides after being hit with 6D.

3. Valiant > 6B 5x, I'm usually getting accident 5Bs in it. 

How do I time\input these properly?