Sign in to follow this  
furix

A.B.A AC match video thread

anyone have any Okamoto's ABA that isn't the 3 matches on youtube? Also a long time ago I came across a tourny match where Koichi colored I-No instant killed an ABA. Does that sound familiar to any of you? I'd greatly appriciate it if I could watch that match again. I think it was against a pink ABA. Not 100% sure on that aspect.

Hi everyone, I made a playlist of all of bigooooooohh's ABA matches from newest to oldest:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=794C1FC3A91B4E6A

A few of these may not feature ABA actually playing - I just looked for whatever had her name in the description. If you come across any of these, please let me know!

Enjoy,

Josh.

Actually IK mode drains life from all characters in GG if you run out of tension(the red bar), and drains life always unlike Moroha mode which drains life only when connecting with an attack(either it hit or get blocked).

I was talking about when the IK hits =P You can see it in the vid, at the end of the IK she suddenly loses something like 25-30% life. So it causes self-damage just like everything else in Moroha, which is what I thought was kinda funny.

You got some good offends, but you really need to work on your defense. and you should be a pro, and another thing you kinda jump a lot. I learn my lesson for jumping a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RaptorIIC&view=videos

Some recent casual matches at our club meetings.

Need to work on my consistency more I drop a lot of combos...:v:

U just became one of my favorite A.B.A Players. :yaaay:

I seen where u could have put some Orbs at the end of some combos and tried goin for a 3rd butt loop, other than that, u have to beware of some crossups, and low hits, other than that u are good

Sign in to follow this