Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[UNIST] Loketest News

IMO Seth should have no more than 9K health. 9.5-10k  is ridiculous for a character with those mobility options. I also agree that these random 100 extra / 50 less health etc make no sense. Might as well have given said character 9.5K health. Also it doesn't make sense to me that zoners and characters with big range / strong neutral have more health than in-fighters / balanced characters. 

As for the new veil off it's sounding pretty dumb right now lol. 7K off Hydes FF when it hits on counter? 5K from Gord at match start? I just hope some of those Hyde nerfs get reverted; 3B was used for 6B midscreen confirms so if they neuter the range they reduce the ranges Hyde players can convert to decent damage at. If I'm not mistaken it sounds like his damage overall is getting nerfed? Something about SMP?

Goddamn. RIP Yuzu. 
Also I was kind of afraid of what the whole veil off cancel mechanic would bring and it seems my fears were confirmed. I really like this game and don't want it to turn into Marvel tier ToDs.

I'm not a Yuzu ,main but wtf man. They made her lower than lower tier.

Not sure about the Veil Off cancel either. That means that anyone who gets the first hit can cripple healthbars in seconds.

I'm not a Yuzu ,main but wtf man. They made her lower than lower tier.

Not sure about the Veil Off cancel either. That means that anyone who gets the first hit can cripple healthbars in seconds.

Does CcVo cause grid break though? If so using it early at the match could cripple your character for a bit

I dunno how can one be crippled if he just melted opponents half health bar.

I mean they'll have less health for whatever comes next.

Just not comfortable with that myself either.

"Linne can fucking cancel her FF into roll now. Like...FF Gordeau's 5C, roll cancel it and punish him"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6CZ2JaEuc

MAH GURL

Wtf? Real? 

As far as "Cross Viel off" goes. I really feel like its something most people are going to do off of Assault combos and/or grab COMBOS (Hyde in corner / Yuzu / etc) simply cause the damage are scaled on those combos. Is it really worth doing it every single time you hit them with the option avaliable? Nah...Probably not. Though It will make being at like...Half HP and your opponent being able to potentially kill you in 1 hit kinda scary :(

Veil cancel? Do you mean the veil off burst thing or what? cuz im kind confused

The new mechanic when you Veil off during combo. I'm not entirely sure what its called <.<

I'll find out and edit

The new mechanic when you Veil off during combo. I'm not entirely sure what its called <.<

I'll find out and edit

Cross Cast Veil Off, I believe.

waiting for the next revision a year from now where CCVO is so powerful they have to introduce something to counter ToD combos

they'll call it Veil Spark

waiting for the next revision a year from now where CCVO is so powerful they have to introduce something to counter ToD combos

they'll call it Veil Spark

Lol.

Besides Hyde's 7K off something he'll never get, it's not that much more damage. You need vorpal and at least 100 meter for it. You can already get 4K on most characters for that cost, depending on starter.

I know someone somewhere already asked, but what about gloom (Hilda 214X) changed?

It's been a good week now so I thought we might have something less vague by now considering how important it is to her game.

Haven't heard anything more about it. Sorry.

Also, seems like some lesser known changes are starting to become known because Brett tweeted a few more stuff

Merkava - Tweet

• FF max hits regenerates three GRD, and combos into 6C

Eltnum - Tweet 1, Tweet 2

• FF can now be cancelled into normals. The animation is completely different, and seems to be a blockstring tool now
  • EX Gunshot seems to be a bit bigger and possibly do slightly more damage

I know someone somewhere already asked, but what about gloom (Hilda 214X) changed?

It's been a good week now so I thought we might have something less vague by now considering how important it is to her game.

It's actually scary if they do nerf this because this is her most move important move

@Rurouni: It's all good, just didn't know if I missed it somewhere

@madigawa: there's always meaty dash B/C into 22X or pin

...I don't know how to use the quote function properly, sorry

@madigawa: there's always meaty dash B/C into 22X or pin

...I don't know how to use the quote function properly, sorry

I use 5c for a standing reset but those are very iffy with hilda none the less 

Besides i use condensed gloom for a "panic button" after i veil off i do hail storm into c. orb and i basically reset neutral