Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHitmarkersPro

P4U2 Streaming Plans & How You Can Help

http://t.co/LtP0fjt4jJ

to add on to this, I also don't mind using my stream as a platform for people to talk about characters that most people don't fully understand or to talk about system things, etc. things that would help people understand the game more.

ideas are welcome too, just pm me or tweet me or something!! i'll probably start doing this in a week or two, so put stuff on the table for me! thanks and help support persona!!

planning to do a short stream on saturday as a pilot run, looking for 3 sets of people to do FT5s! first come first serve, tell me if you want to play!

Sat. is the best day for me, so depending on time, I can do it.  Similar time zone will help with connection.  I lost thoroughly to Rsquared in Junes a while back, but maybe I could do better.  Can't recall playing vs CashDaley.

Will you send a PSN invite to a player room if this still going on? I'm playing the game right now. 2pm EST? Hmm, maybe you can add me as a PSN friend. If I'm playing Cash, we're PST. Thanks

I'm going to have an open room next time. Next stream will be at 1PM on Thursday, and another one on Saturday at 730PM. Thursday will be an open room, and the saturday stream will be similar to the last one as in it's only 2-4 organized FT5s. Sorry if it was a bit unorganized, work schedule/time etc all conflict with this so i try to make it work the best I can!

edit - can't stream today(thursday), have to go into work early and would only have 30minutes to stream :/