Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

noct76

Guilty Gear XRD Revelator Idea's and Speculation!

Following the mod's request I am making the thread for idea's and speculation. Here is what is currently confirmed for Revelator:

- Characters Coming in -Revelator- : Johnny, Jack-O (New Character)

- Implementing a Beginner Mode ala BlazBlue's similar system

- New Mechanic where you can spend your Burst to power up your OverDrive

- New-ish stages, older stages getting slightly reworked

- No release date or price for console port yet

(copied from Layer)

To open, do you guys think Jack-O will strictly be managing the pumpkins or do you think she will have a stance system with and without mask?

Seeing how the first pic is her holding the mask and those weird pumpkin things on the ground showing buttons like P K S my guess would be it's a stance

I say edit the first post and fill it with whats confirmed as well. So people don't have to dig through pages of us arguing on the validity of speculating and what constitutes as worthy as being posted.

I say edit the first post and fill it with whats confirmed as well. So people don't have to dig through pages of us arguing on the validity of speculating and what constitutes as worthy as being posted.

Done, Thanks!

If it isn't, Arc got us good in thinking we'd come up with this conclusion. lol

Place your bets!

[collapse]

wY9YM6y.png

[/collapse]

Assuming we're getting two more characters after the mystery character (who's probably Zappa), my bets are on Dizzy and Testament. As much as I like the other characters, those two seem more likely. Maybe Baiken and Anji.

Regardless of characters, game needs  Forcebreak, Grab escape and hardcore system like Slashback or something like guard string blitz even if just for meter building. Game is too vanilla now.

I hope we get more characters who look like guilty gear originals rather than how Jack-o or Ram looks like, scratch that, I hate the whole character art direction. I respect counter opinions though.

Between Jack-O, Ram and El I thought Jack looked the most "Guilty Gear" out of all of them since the closest thing to a moe thing about her is that she is attractive (and uses a lollipop I guess) whereas elphelt or ram have rabbit hats...

Regardless of characters, game needs  Forcebreak, Grab escape and hardcore system like Slashback or something like guard string blitz even if just for meter building. Game is too vanilla now.

I hope we get more characters who look like guilty gear originals rather than how Jack-o or Ram looks like, scratch that, I hate the whole character art direction. I respect counter opinions though.

There is this game you might like, it's called Guilty Gear Accent Core.

If they are going to add another character, I would really like to see President Gabriel.  He was so bad ass in the story mode, and I would love to see what they do with his ranged fists. 

Between Jack-O, Ram and El I thought Jack looked the most "Guilty Gear" out of all of them since the closest thing to a moe thing about her is that she is attractive (and uses a lollipop I guess) whereas elphelt or ram have rabbit hats...

Well Ram has a cat hat to be more specific. Also silly hats seem to be a shared trait with the Valentine's since the one in Overture also had one,they also seem to have an animal theme going on since El is a bunny,Ram is a cat and Valentine is a bat. I like it personally,I also like this halloween theme That Man's servants have going on,I-No is a witch and Jack-O is...well a jack-o lantern. 

Also I'm fine with any of the old characters coming back as long as it's not Order-Sol,fuck that guy  :kitty:

I miss him...

Well Ram has a cat hat to be more specific. Also silly hats seem to be a shared trait with the Valentine's since the one in Overture also had one,they also seem to have an animal theme going on since El is a bunny,Ram is a cat and Valentine is a bat. I like it personally,I also like this halloween theme That Man's servants have going on,I-No is a witch and Jack-O is...well a jack-o lantern. 

Also I'm fine with any of the old characters coming back as long as it's not Order-Sol,fuck that guy  :kitty:

I miss him...

So then wtf is Raven?  Is he a vampire or a Frankenstein monster or something?

I miss him...

I have no issue with any of them ether I was just making that comment to give my perspective on what counts as "moe" traits

So then wtf is Raven? Is he a vampire or a Frankenstein monster or something?

A Raven, I guess. The bird is associated with death after all, fitting the whole spooby theme going on in the trio.

Now lets see who That Man really is!

Jimi Hendrix!?

HERE IS MY REVELATOR THEROEMSZz

First.

Fuck Mountain moves to Fuck Moon.

You now have to Take shuttle There, Via Space-X.  Did you know Slayer drives a Tesla? Thats why K-Pilbunker is so fucking ELECTRIC, cause he's got that Battery.

They lower Leo DMG? UNGA.  Leo Create new place on Map, He create Fuck Jungle where all Unga live, its right below Fuck Mountain.  

Jack-O , she gonna be Moonwalker Tear JUST YOU WAIT.

Johnny Give Hard Knockdown gives Hard Boner to Brett.

Johnny can't reach moonwalker tear though.  

Fuck Moon is only reachable by Moon Walkers, Like dat fucker whovever is gonna be ???? last revelaed character ( spoilers its dizzy )

They work like League, they release new character want u spend money.

HOPE YOUR WALLET READY.

JOHNNY HAS GOLD WALLET. 

THATS HOWS TOP TIER.  WALLET.  YOU GOT MONEY? NOPE GTFO POVERTY.

HERE IS MY REVELATOR THEROEMSZz

First.

Fuck Mountain moves to Fuck Moon.

You now have to Take shuttle There, Via Space-X.  Did you know Slayer drives a Tesla? Thats why K-Pilbunker is so fucking ELECTRIC, cause he's got that Battery.

They lower Leo DMG? UNGA.  Leo Create new place on Map, He create Fuck Jungle where all Unga live, its right below Fuck Mountain.  

Jack-O , she gonna be Moonwalker Tear JUST YOU WAIT.

Johnny Give Hard Knockdown gives Hard Boner to Brett.

Johnny can't reach moonwalker tear though.  

Fuck Moon is only reachable by Moon Walkers, Like dat fucker whovever is gonna be ???? last revelaed character ( spoilers its dizzy )

They work like League, they release new character want u spend money.

HOPE YOUR WALLET READY.

JOHNNY HAS GOLD WALLET. 

THATS HOWS TOP TIER.  WALLET.  YOU GOT MONEY? NOPE GTFO POVERTY.

Why are you posting this here.

Make it its own thread so everyone can see it.