Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_Swan_

Small UNIEL Community?

Hey all. So I recently picked up this game and I think that it's great. I know this game is somewhat popular but I was wondering how big the actual community is? I notice that hardly anyone plays online even though the game came out in NA this year. Is it more of an offline community than it is an online community? I still plan on sticking with the game either way, I was just hoping that it would be a lot more lively than it is online. Thanks!

Well, aside from the DL community, there's also a Facebook UNIEL group closing in on 500 members. You'll find a large portion of the majority if you look enough. Hell, you'll find a good enough, large, and interactive community here. :3

Awesome thanks! I guess I was just sort of expecting there to be a good amount of recent posts about the game here.

There's been some activity, but mainly in response to the loketest for the next update to the game. But like I said, just poke your head into the News and Gameplay, Q&A, or the character forum for whoever you want to learn and ask some questions. I'm sure people will be eager to help you into the community and into the game.