Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sadeyo

Mics or Mixers (just help)

As an active participant in our scene weekly gatherings I'm discussing with them that we want get more exposure instead of a small circle. We can stream and we can record but we don't do it enough or at least the responsibility is left in my hands most of the time that I'm too lamed out to set it all up (please forgive me). Now I want to make up for that these next few weeks but I need your help in order to make this possible. I have a HD PVR2 which I used to stream and record in my spare time for single play and my buddy has an Avermedia equipment I don't know how to use for the life of me but it has the same capabilities as my stuff.

The meat of this topic is that I want to upload videos of our scene in action to YouTube more frequently but with commentary involved, to spice things up. I want to know some suggestions on quality mics and mixers I think to make this experience enjoyable for everyone. Two mics and one mixer would be ideal but if I have to go 1-1 with the set-up it still fulfills the objective of commentary.

Thanks in advance for all those who do participate in helping me with this.