brett_

[FB] EXVSFB Side Tournament @ Evo 2015

Thank you for everyone who participated and supported this year's EVO EXVSFB tournament! I'm overally very proud at how much the average level of play was compared to previous years. Hope to see you again next year as always!

I will have the VODs posted as soon as I can, but for now here is the full bracket / results:

Top 8 Bracket: http://ubw.challonge.com/evo2015_exvsfb_top8

Pools: http://ubw.challonge.com/evo2015_exvsfb_pools

1. Full Boost Kusoge (yoyolon/lastinnovator) - FAUC/Sandrock
2. TOP GUN (ABC|SSOSunhawk/LukewarmHoliday) - Deathscythe/Re-GZ, Norn/Deathscythe
3. Rocket League (WhiteDevil/Tari) - FAUC, Norn, Master / F91
4. snipers can unga? (AcidAce/TheBiter) - FAUC, Qanta / Cherudim
5. Kawaii Superfriends (30F|RaptorIIC/30F|Yaozzer)
5. Sugoi Boys NT-R Club (30F|FriendlyFire/30F|Kobesama)
7. Erogee (yamatox/orewagundam119)
7. Overheat (yoyoma36/PurpleTitan)

9. The Bunker (Nitsuano/Xenosynth)

9. PetaBread (Moritoshi/Gundam8th)

9. Sinanjews Did 9/11 (30F|Teyah/30F|www.keeponrock.in)

9. Gundam Fighters (OrderShar/ShouAhl)

13. gundam niggas (guiseppe/klimax)

13. P2W (30F|Alta/30F|Esnuwin)

13. Last Minute (Steelbeowulf/Ochi)

13. Rocket Gundam (Breakers_Prime/Shingin)

17. Soubishitai (Richard/Kevin Zheng)

17. Jellyfish Pirates

17. Wild Stallions

17. UnlimitedRuleBook (dakanya/magz)

17. G Reco Was Okay

22. Jabooty Dubs (Wyvern/Yanabu)

22. Team 2IQ (2IQ|Discount Marx/2IQ|Moth-man)

==============

Our fourth annual Gundam EXVS Side Tournament at EVO will be continuing its tradition this year as well! If you're unaware of what Evo is, it's the largest fighting game tournament in the world, held annually in Las Vegas. For more information, refer to the official site: http://evo.shoryuken.com/

We will be running POOLS this year, so pre-registering is extremely recommended! Please be sure to read the details below for a better understanding! Pads are fully allowed, but please mention if you are using pad when pre-registering to help ensure a smooth tournament experience!

Details
Entry: $10 per team
Format: Double Elimination, Matches are 2/3, with Winners, Losers, and Finals being 3/5
Pot Split: 70/20/10 (per team) - Additional $220 Pot Bonus courtesy of Team ABC! .
Seeding: Yes (Region and Skill)
Map: Side 7 lock
DLC: See below for details on DLC
Character / Burst lock: On win only
Time Out: In the case of a time-out, a rematch occurs.

Stream: http://twitch.tv/thebrett

Pre-registration

By pre-registering, your team is guaranteed to be on the bracket and properly seeded (by region, skill, etc). This gives you an advantage in the bracket, as compared to last-minute entrants. I will also be taking pool assignment requests on a first come first serve basis if you have game / schedule conflicts, etc.

We will be announcing the pool assignments on Day 1, meaning you'll know which pool and what time to show up. This means less waiting for you, and an easier work flow for us. If you are using a DLC suit and you pre-reg before July 13th, we will guarantee that suit is available for you. 

Please use the following form to preregister: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bZLHZYtufmVE-17fgSD51t2TzwOh71srCmzB38EVREw/viewform?usp=send_form

We are no longer taking pre-reg via forum post. Please use the above link to pre-reg, thank you!

DLC

This year, DLC makes up a very large quantity of playable suits. We are not banning any DLC, but not all DLC is guaranteed to be available.

The following suits will tentatively be guaranteed on every console: Banshee Norn, Sandrock, EX-S, and Re-GZ. If you wish to play other DLC suits, we recommend pre-registering. Any DLC suits requested while pre-registering before July 13th will be guaranteed to be accessible at EVO. 

Currently guaranteed DLC:

• Full Armor Unicorn
  • Sandrock
  • Banshee Norn
  • Blitz
  • ReGZ
  • Strike Rouge
  • Gold Frame Mina

Don't have a partner?
If you're looking for a partner, please post the following information if possible: Name (Region) - Suit Name A (Cost) / Suit Name B (Cost) / Preferred Role:
We do partner searching on-site, but this is a good way to get a head start. We'll do our best to try and suggest players of compatible suits etc.

Schedule
Day 1 - Casuals
8:00 AM - Setup and Casuals
4:00 PM - Tentative NO-HUD Tournament \o/
11:00 PM - End

Day 2 - Team Tournament, Post Tourney Exhibition (if we have time)
8:00 AM - Setup and Casuals

11:00 AM - Pool 1 & 2 START

1:30 PM - Pool 3 & 4 START

4:00 PM - Top 8
10:00 PM - End

Equipment List
Please post or contact me if you can help contribute equipment! We especially are in need of monitors, as many as we can get!!!

Brett - 1 Full Setup + 2 Monitors (full DLC)

Dakanya - 1 Full Setup (full DLC)

magz - 1 PS3

Tsubasa - 1 PS3

Aug - 1 PS3 (full DLC)

White Devil - 1 PS3 (full DLC)

AcidAce: 1 PS3

TheBiter: 1 Full Setup

CT_Warrior: 1 Monitor

Yon702: 5 Monitors

Players Looking For A Partner

Breaker_Prime (EC) - Front: DX / Quanta / God; Back: Freedom / Luna; Preferred Role: Front

Gonna be so good to play this off line again. I'm just gonna request in advance since I know not many play him and I might not be able to have my PS3 there but can we get A.Exia available? If I'm able to fit my PS3 I'll have him so it won't be necessary for someone to buy him just for EVO

Gonna be so good to play this off line again. I'm just gonna request in advance since I know not many play him and I might not be able to have my PS3 there but can we get A.Exia available? If I'm able to fit my PS3 I'll have him so it won't be necessary for someone to buy him just for EVO

If you're officially requesting A.Exia as part of your pre-reg team, then we will guarantee it. If you just want it there for casuals, I can't guarantee but a bunch of PS3s will probably have him

TOP GUN: (ABC | Sunhawk) / (LukewarmHoliday) - Vancouver/Midwest

Sunhawk uses default pad layout for stick(green option), I use default stick layout whatever that option is(top row abc bottom row switch target, nothing, comm).  Potentially used DLC suits: ReGZ, Blitz, sandrock, FAUC, Norn.  Basically no oddballs and stuff that everyone's gonna want lol, but cant be sure exactly which lineups we'll be running...

Name: Breaker_Prime

Region: East Coast

Front Suit: DX/Quanta/God 

Back Suit: Freedom/Luna 

Role: I prefer the Front role as my Back isn't all that great imho. I don't have any DLC requests. Looking forward to the tournament! Excited to meet the community and play blue bars all day long!

Updated the thread to add a google document form for pre-registering. This keeps the information much more organized and is easier to follow / format. If you have already pre-registered in the thread, you do NOT need to use the form.

Preregister here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bZLHZYtufmVE-17fgSD51t2TzwOh71srCmzB38EVREw/viewform?usp=send_form